Reinheld's Recent Activity

1. Reinheld replied to the thread LOWER CONTENT.

Side note, Mepps has replied to another thread that they are looking hard at a way to limited queue or something into older content. Many...

Oct 26, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  2. Reinheld replied to the thread LOWER CONTENT.

Yeah, but Metal 2 is paying Thanagarian marks, which will become source. I consider these as 'eventual' source marks. Technically you...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:56 AM
  3. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

It's normally the minimum CR +2 or 3, for whatever DLC they are attaching to it. So I'd figure BOP honestly...290CR then. It will be...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  4. Reinheld replied to the thread It's the little things....

The only one I'll still do is on the flash museum map. I'll wait for up to 1 min to see if they move. If they do not I go get the...

Oct 26, 2020 at 7:10 AM
  5. Reinheld liked testserverbat's post in the thread My Suggestion To Make DCUO Better.

Yeah I could see Seals Of Preservation being a rare drop chance in raids in order to push veterans to run older content. Now your...

Oct 24, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  6. Reinheld liked Rejchadar's post in the thread It's the little things....

When you do Stabilizer Run on one character, then of course you can do it slowly ... but when you do Stabilizer Run on 15 or more...

Oct 24, 2020 at 1:20 PM
  7. Reinheld replied to the thread It's the little things....

It doesn't bother me, but I do find it funny. I get the get in get out thing, but unless I'm either running mine as the last thing I'm...

Oct 24, 2020 at 1:13 PM
  8. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

They didn't drop one with BOP. Jan and Halloween. Now, you could make the same argument that 2 is too many, which I wouldn't argue...

Oct 24, 2020 at 1:10 PM
  9. Reinheld replied to the thread It's the little things....

What about when opening unatuned boxes....If you are tank or heal powers, the first choice is always DPS...pull down for the role set....

Oct 23, 2020 at 1:11 PM
  10. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

BTW...I ran SGR a month or so ago prior to the newest skip, so the only 255 jumps at that point were likely from the other Jan freebie...

Oct 23, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  11. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

Almost same experience here. Started with no idea how to play. Would join with people on occasion and they'd give me some pointers....

Oct 23, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  12. Reinheld liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Thanks devs.

Facts. I started back in 2012 as FTP and I had ZERO clue what was going on in the game. Since I was free at first, i'd get my two toons...

Oct 23, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  13. Reinheld liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Closest call...Hydra.

Holy cow, that was a fail run that disguised itself as a win...wow so funny and unbelievable.

Oct 22, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  14. Reinheld liked TheLastSuperman's post in the thread Thanks devs.

I revised my post, it's more accurate now (possibly lol).

Oct 22, 2020 at 2:49 PM
  15. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

To a 255 skipper....ouch!

Oct 22, 2020 at 2:47 PM
  16. Reinheld replied to the thread Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question....

Nah...they might have said 'dropped' but it's always been grants... (wasn't it the first thing they used the 'grant' for?). 3 a day...

Oct 22, 2020 at 2:45 PM
  17. Reinheld replied to the thread Thanks devs.

Wow...10K? you must have a lot of stuff.... Can I have it?...one last login to mail it over?

Oct 22, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  18. Reinheld replied to the thread (Sorry, I'm New) How do I break into the Economy?.

Yeah...wasn't really his name in game either. I know you guys are with the 'Lords of 5' and stuff...no worries. How is the 'Lord'...

Oct 22, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  19. Reinheld replied to the thread Closest call...Hydra.

Ok, the video is up there. Before you click on it and tell me it sucks, I put it together at work on free software that didn't have (or I...

Oct 22, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  20. Reinheld posted a new thread.

Closest call...Hydra

So people always come in here with 'first', 'fastest', 'best' or 'highest' posts. I wanted to put one up for 'closest'. Doing Hydra the...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Oct 22, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  21. Reinheld replied to the thread (Sorry, I'm New) How do I break into the Economy?.

Not approving of the blacklist, but I think the answer from him would be "just set the price of anything to 5x it's value and wait for...

Oct 22, 2020 at 9:14 AM
  22. Reinheld replied to the thread My Suggestion To Make DCUO Better.

On the artifact front, I think the 2 big changes should be make seals acquirable in game again...either back to tradable...or another...

Oct 22, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  23. Reinheld replied to the thread Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question....

Nah, I mean I was actually camping for 4 days during the week. I did bring the laptop and PS4, but missed a lot of the buckets due to...

Oct 22, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  24. Reinheld replied to the thread Why rage for heroes?.

I kind of always thought they should have released Rage/Hope(red/blue) as a set like Will/Fear(green/yellow), where only one side would...

Oct 22, 2020 at 8:44 AM
  25. Reinheld replied to the thread Question.

My guess is that he(she?) is referring to the different spawns points for the CC bounties? Maybe the fact that only one of the 2 in CC...

Oct 22, 2020 at 8:37 AM