Red Wáve's Recent Activity

1. Red Wáve liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Love how, at the top of the forums, it says the game is "down for scheduled maintenance". Does it still count as scheduled if you don't...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  2. Red Wáve liked Eve's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Was on test earlier to take a quick look. Cool animations, was not expecting it! Also, as I mentioned in the Producer Letter's thread, John...

Apr 4, 2024
  3. Red Wáve liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread 2x DROP RATE nth?.

It's cyhparrr. He don't read, he just speaks gibberish! Lol

Mar 21, 2024
  4. Red Wáve liked Multiverse's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Tried already.... only result is it got me a time out. Nothing we can do at this point.

Mar 20, 2024
  5. Red Wáve liked MaDaNoF's post in the thread Fixed 31st Century collection node stuck in building.

Fine, i'll be devil's advocate...I don't understand why a random node was fixed while game is falling apart?

Mar 18, 2024
  6. Red Wáve liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Downtime and seasonal event.

My frustration is the lack of communication. I thought that was abundantly clear. Nobody was even sure if the seasonal was going to...

Mar 14, 2024
  7. Red Wáve liked TheLorax's post in the thread Downtime and seasonal event.

I don't recall a 6 hour downtime for last year's St Patrick's event but the year before that the downtime for St Patrick's event was a...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. Red Wáve liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Downtime and seasonal event.

I just logged on, and the MOTD says that at 9AM eastern there will be a six hour downtime to launch the seasonal event. That's what passes...

Mar 14, 2024
  9. Red Wáve liked marxus's post in the thread Server Update - March 14, 2024 (Game Update 141).

No update on the problem with the Ally menu that was confirmed 6 weeks ago?

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Red Wáve liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

Once upon a time, we had monthly Episodes. Before and after that period, we had quarterly episodes. Halls of Power, Part II, was the...

Mar 13, 2024
  11. Red Wáve liked TheLorax's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Infiltrating Ace won't complete.

You have to pick your reward in that same window to complete the quest.

Mar 11, 2024
  12. Red Wáve replied to the thread 125000 Max prestige limit??.

There is a weekly cap of.. I think it's around 70k. As the League get closer to the cap, the actual contributed Prestige becomes...

Mar 11, 2024
  13. Red Wáve liked Jade Rebel's post in the thread Hi Can We Get Tides of War Added for our Next Event since Valentine's Event is gone?.

I think this could be a place if dcuo events worked like that, however the events don’t work like that, Dcuo’s events are yearly and last...

Mar 11, 2024
  14. Red Wáve liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

Moved thread to off-topic - and please refrain from posting personal information of DCUO devs.

Mar 11, 2024
  15. Red Wáve liked TheLorax's post in the thread New Community Manager has gone strangely quiet....

If you're talking about Angeliana, she is not new and she is not our CM. I believe she is based out of San Diego and probably unaware...

Mar 10, 2024
  16. Red Wáve liked Captain Catalunya's post in the thread New Community Manager has gone strangely quiet....

At this point, I would settle for "Hello, we read your concerns, we cannot provide information about new content, bug fixes, etc. but we...

Mar 10, 2024
  17. Red Wáve liked Illumin411's post in the thread Petition for Incendiary Mines.

Sooo, after they changed the holographic trinket so it can no longer be used for prec clipping, you think they might possibly bring...

Mar 9, 2024
  18. Red Wáve liked Extinction's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Which is such a shame, I truly hope DCUO doesn't bite the dust like MH. I still yearn for a game that has these kind of so many...

Mar 9, 2024
  19. Red Wáve liked Multiverse's post in the thread Community we need to take action.

No one is talking about pleasing everyone. But they pretty much are pleasing NO ONE. Who asked for a Mar Hatter hat?? Or for a...

Mar 8, 2024
  20. Red Wáve liked Reinheld's post in the thread Community we need to take action.

Agreed one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other, except that they DO all come from the same company, and likely some of the...

Mar 8, 2024