Red Five's Recent Activity

1. Red Five replied to the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

This is indeed a bug, but it should only affect the Warp Menu - the rest of the seasonal should remain active until Thursday.

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  2. Red Five liked Brav's post in the thread Test Discussion Love Conquers All 2024: Vendor Items.

Hello Cardboard, Just logged on test and checked out the vendor items which so far everything is looking good including the new...

Jan 25, 2024
  3. Red Five liked Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion Love Conquers All 2024: Vendor Items.

The items and styles seems to work fine. There was some chat issues. My friend Nix could hear me.... but I can't hear him. Also my...

Jan 25, 2024
  4. Red Five replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

Oh hey everyone, we are adjusting the prices for some of the winter rewards. Base items are going down to 10 Holly Leaves and the Frost...

Nov 16, 2023
  5. Red Five posted a new thread.

Dev Discussion GU139: Updated Tutorial Feedback

Hello Heroes and Villains, This is the official thread for feedback and bugs for the newly updated Tutorial. Please share your thoughts,...

Forum: Developer Discussions

Nov 16, 2023
  6. Red Five liked Korlick's post in the thread 5 Minute Lock For Loot???.

No. You can go and defeat Lex without a problem. What you cant do is defeat and get loot from Sinestro again (in case you somehow manage...

Oct 5, 2023
  7. Red Five replied to the thread 5 Minute Lock For Loot???.

Hi, here are some clarifications: The 5-minute loot lock is per boss. That means that if you defeat the Sinestro in the Ep42 Duo and get...

Oct 5, 2023
  8. Red Five replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 46 Rewards.

I agree, they are incredible, but they were actually causing some weird loading screen bug, which is strange and unexpected. Hopefully this...

Oct 3, 2023