Qwantum Abyss's Recent Activity

1. Qwantum Abyss liked TheLorax's post in the thread If we wouldnt have got a duo this dlc.

Probably Controlled Lightning Lad and Controlled Saturn Girl.

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:06 PM
  2. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Cross-faction Communication.

Grabbing one up to get an i stance to pop is vastly different than grabbin one cause we think “they are just great players” lol All...

Nov 25, 2020 at 3:05 PM
  3. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread HQe LB feat.

Pretty sure we did it in a “proper” group (1 of each role). And i will note it was just as fast as with 2 dps and even faster since we...

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:58 PM
  4. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

Yes you would get those prices. Because the issue is NOT that the prices are inflated its WHY they are inflated. The answer is because of...

Nov 25, 2020 at 6:52 AM
  5. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

I understand it fine, it doesnt justify nor make it rite for anyone to take my ingame EARNED $.

Nov 21, 2020
  6. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

Theres a story here? JK of course but yes, story is always 0 consideration. I have almost never heard any NPC say anything nor have...

Nov 21, 2020
  7. Qwantum Abyss liked Proxystar's post in the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

We would all stand to lose our money and I think it's a brutal club, but we did a tax and effectively erased what, everything above...

Nov 21, 2020
  8. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

Yea what i have is not “considered” hard earned $. It is hard earned $. Grinding instances repeatedly to get the drops to sell i think...

Nov 19, 2020
  9. Qwantum Abyss liked Zoe·'s post in the thread I have a suggestion regarding the deterioration problem of nature.Please don't let new players come.

Good luck addressing your concerns with personal attacks.

Nov 19, 2020
  10. Qwantum Abyss liked StealthBlue's post in the thread I have a suggestion regarding the deterioration problem of nature.Please don't let new players come.

I think the op is saying nature should be tank/heal without the ability to be a dps. But your statement holds, that's never happened and...

Nov 19, 2020
  11. Qwantum Abyss liked SekretVillain's post in the thread I have a suggestion regarding the deterioration problem of nature.Please don't let new players come.

You have to give better feedback, details then what you did if you think a power should go from being a DPS/heal to being a tank/dps...

Nov 19, 2020
  12. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

Good summary I agree with most so will only Comment where i disagree (thats always more fun anyway rite lol?) Valdus fight: 1) The eye...

Nov 19, 2020
  13. Qwantum Abyss liked Reinheld's post in the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

You guys want to get a room and duke it out? Thought this was a vote discussion....He likes Origin...many don't many others do. As...

Nov 18, 2020
  14. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

Agreed it was tough for sure and it did get patched or whatever the term is. Thats a balance issue is it not? Thats not what i would...

Nov 18, 2020
  15. Qwantum Abyss liked BumblingB's post in the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

[media] Start at 1:50. There was another video that I can't seem to find on when he spoke of actual completion of the raids being...

Nov 18, 2020
  16. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

Define fun, and show me the data on lack of division in any other episode plz. Your verbiage is highly subjective. Division meaning some...

Nov 18, 2020
  17. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

Origin crisis and BFE easily (im assuming we can vote FOS content as it was original game not DLC???) Those 2-3 mentioned are/were hands...

Nov 18, 2020
  18. Qwantum Abyss liked MrSuperman's post in the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

If Origin Crisis does not win, then this bracket is rigged! Calling the winner now! Just Sayin!

Nov 18, 2020
  19. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread You guys REALLY need to learn how to use the broker...

1) your listing prices r too high? 2) we r attempting to make $ an want a quick guaranteed sell? 3) we dont wanna squeeze the community for...

Nov 17, 2020
  20. Qwantum Abyss liked Fwames's post in the thread You guys REALLY need to learn how to use the broker...

someone is butt hurt because he doesn't know how to use the broker

Nov 17, 2020
  21. Qwantum Abyss liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread You guys REALLY need to learn how to use the broker...

So you're mad that your overpriced items get undercut severely, think prices should be set according to your rules, and are worried about...

Nov 17, 2020
  22. Qwantum Abyss liked Irvynnge's post in the thread You guys REALLY need to learn how to use the broker...

so, what is your point? best as I can make out, you're complaining that you got undercut by someone on the broker. if you stick...

Nov 17, 2020
  23. Qwantum Abyss liked valiant Villian's post in the thread You guys REALLY need to learn how to use the broker...

Let me get this straight. You feel you should get to set the going rate for whatever object you list? if you overprice some chroma, that's...

Nov 17, 2020
  24. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread DCUO & PS5.

Then welcome to the proven wrong club Its HIGH on my priority list graphics r a cover for a crappy game. The game is what makes the game...

Nov 17, 2020