Qwantum Abyss's Recent Activity

1. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Can we please get a dev response regarding the broken scoreboard?.

It needs to go away r be fixed. Its not fine how it is. For 10 years we could sort it. Thats a pretty hefty precedent

Sep 28, 2021 at 3:34 AM
  2. Qwantum Abyss liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Please update stats tab.

With cyborg and such, can we get a tab that shows our power passive regen?? Please!!

Sep 28, 2021 at 3:32 AM
  3. Qwantum Abyss liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Please update stats tab.

It would be awesome if we could have some more in-depth knowledge in our stats such as: Current Shield Strength Power over Time...

Sep 28, 2021 at 3:32 AM
  4. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Wow i will keep an eye out, hasnt happened to me yet that im aware of. I think mine is hitting 2x on bosses too which is nice an gets him...

Sep 28, 2021 at 3:29 AM
  5. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Dbl post

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM
  6. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:57 PM
  7. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Agreed, my damage is fully legit as is so i use 2 ally builds. raid scenarios where i have a troll cybrg is damage an HoL bot goes...

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  8. Qwantum Abyss liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

I’m actually in love with the flash passive lol. When I play other toons who don’t have flash I feel sluggish not being able to move that...

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:53 PM
  9. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Oh agreed 100% fir sure (disagree about oracle, repairs aint close to Expensive enough to make that investment worth it lol). But yes,...

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:20 PM
  10. Qwantum Abyss liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dimension Ink hiring devs!.

It's amazing how much you guys get to accomplish with such small team. I always wonder if It's the same with Community team because it...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  11. Qwantum Abyss liked Charon's post in the thread Dimension Ink hiring devs!.

Visual FX artist - spell effects, auras, etc. So that candidate can give me, a few others, and mostly Oceans a break so she can focus...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  12. Qwantum Abyss liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dimension Ink hiring devs!.

This is great. I am happy they are expanding the team so they can have more people to work on things. If I qualified for any of those, I...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:53 PM
  13. Qwantum Abyss liked zNot's post in the thread Dimension Ink hiring devs!.

Hmm why is it that they arent able to find someone? Are these jobs so rare or are they very strict on who they let into their company? I...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:48 PM
  14. Qwantum Abyss liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Dimension Ink hiring devs!.

Can I apply?? Here is my CV; I was bitten by a radioactive Multiverse and now have the proportionate strength and speed of a...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:48 PM
  15. Qwantum Abyss liked The Doctor Time Lord's post in the thread Stat scaling and mechanics.

Aye, there's the rub. Because despite the changes in the game we still have a sizable group that INSISTS on trying to faceroll content...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  16. Qwantum Abyss liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Stat scaling and mechanics.

A few of us did this the other day since it popped for Omni. Someone did the EO thing before we had a chance to discuss it, so we...

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  17. Qwantum Abyss liked the solowing's post in the thread Stat scaling and mechanics.

Its very doable with randoms who arnt gonna just try to faceroll their way through it.

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:42 PM
  18. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Ally Favor drop rate seems different on account types..

Was hoping u were gonna say premium got less an free got even less but meh

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:35 AM
  19. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

I fail to see any actual benefit in either of them really And oracle bot….. what a joke. My heart genuinely goes out to anyone who invested...

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:24 AM
  20. Qwantum Abyss liked Black Prime OG's post in the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Yeah. Don't know why people don't see how useless some of them area. I run HoL for damage. Cyborg I leveled some before I found out he...

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:20 AM
  21. Qwantum Abyss liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

its funny cause zoom and flash have the lowest damage out of every single Ally. Even oracle bot and calculator bot deal more damage

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:16 AM
  22. Qwantum Abyss liked Kimone's post in the thread Allies: Flash VS Zoom, which is more interesting?.

Zoom == essential for tanking, because of ******* thirsty DPS folks who can't wait the five extra seconds.

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:16 AM
  23. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Orbital Strike role Artifacts.

Either that or no one would use it because roles are so OP as is, its not worth giving up hat they have to use it.

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:13 AM
  24. Qwantum Abyss replied to the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

Lord i hate people thinking this. Show me a player that thinks trolls are useless and i will show you a player that doesnt actually...

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:11 AM
  25. Qwantum Abyss liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

Yeah it's kinda asking your doctor for pills, instead of changing your lifestyle, to better your health. Wanting the maximum results...

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:08 AM