PyroDark's Recent Activity

1. PyroDark replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG IN METROPOLIS.

Few days later Metropolis still broken. I can come back and play for about a minute and then everyone stops responding and walking through...

Jan 25, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  2. PyroDark replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG IN METROPOLIS.

I was just going to add this topic. I struggled through the Eclipso mission with almost unplayable lag in open world, then fine without...

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:03 PM
  3. PyroDark liked KidFlash816's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG IN METROPOLIS.

The amount of lag outside of metropolis is disgusting it's worse than the 30+ spam phases. It's been like this for a day now I thought it...

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM
  4. PyroDark replied to the thread Not A Bug 13 days of darkness feat.

Ugh, ..aaand it's even in the title of the Feat. Okay Thank You. No bug/Solved.

Oct 11, 2020
  5. PyroDark liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Not A Bug 13 days of darkness feat.

Did you find Batwoman 7 times in one day or once in 7 days? Because it is counted only once a day, in the end you need 13 days to...

Oct 11, 2020
  6. PyroDark replied to the thread Fixed Feat bugs.

If badge means unlock, I'm on PC and just noticed the replay icons are gone from feats (still on styles). I looked at other characters and...

Aug 24, 2020
  7. PyroDark liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Fixed Feat bugs.

I think something is wrong with Feats across the board. In my case I noticed that Feats I have on my primary toon are not available to...

Aug 24, 2020