PTFreeze's Recent Activity

1. PTFreeze replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

well after he lost the last vote i still think we should get an cool azrael style thats the one from the gotham series [IMG]

Oct 24, 2021 at 7:53 AM
  2. PTFreeze liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

If I recall, it was discussed before but not until Croc gets a high resolution revamp

Oct 24, 2021 at 6:44 AM
  3. PTFreeze liked SuperCorp's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

[IMG]

Oct 24, 2021 at 1:10 AM
  4. PTFreeze liked SuperCorp's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

This Request is for ALL Styles. It would be really Nice to have the Styles BOXES Say COLLECTED OR NOT COLLECTED on them when you hover...

Oct 24, 2021 at 1:10 AM
  5. PTFreeze liked Golden Frieza's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Seria massa pele Aqualad e ver a Cabeça do Tubarão Rei ou A pele do Tubarão Cabeça de peixe que nem doas lanternas tipo...

Oct 24, 2021 at 1:08 AM
  6. PTFreeze liked Multiverse's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Bizarro Emblem Bizarro Cape Collection

Oct 21, 2021 at 4:44 PM
  7. PTFreeze replied to the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

Why not an Emblem Size Creator?;) and btw why we dont got the arkham asylum emblem ? [IMG]

Oct 18, 2021
  8. PTFreeze liked SpyderBite's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

I'd really like the option to apply Materials my emblems. But as far as new emblems go. SWAT FBI DEA (doubt that would fly) FEMA GCPD...

Oct 18, 2021
  9. PTFreeze liked Miss Adora's post in the thread What's The Future Of Artifacts?.

Honestly I would like to see artifacts for duel roles. Artifacts for dps/troller, dps/healer/dps/tank. So anyone who does play both roles,...

Oct 13, 2021
  10. PTFreeze replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - October 7, 2021 - Game Update 117.

we get two faces tommygun? yeeeeesssss :D

Oct 7, 2021
  11. PTFreeze liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Update - October 7, 2021 - Game Update 117.

On Duty Menu Quickplay buttons will no longer flash between Pressed and Rest state on when using mouse and keyboard, when holding the...

Oct 7, 2021
  12. PTFreeze liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

[IMG] halloweens coming up! Can we get a Full scarecrow helmet, and his straw style hair?

Oct 6, 2021
  13. PTFreeze liked Beastmaster's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Ugh too much batman and he recently got a style Flashpoint version aka knight of vengeance i'm okay with more in the future but for now let...

Oct 3, 2021
  14. PTFreeze replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

lets dont talk about items here is think we need away more diffrend base styles big ones ...like arkham asylum jokers funhouse freezes...

Sep 14, 2021
  15. PTFreeze replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!.

a new mega capsule? and we dont even got the stabilizer event to get stabilizer? if i see it right we need 7 stabilizer so how should we...

Sep 9, 2021
  16. PTFreeze replied to the thread Bonus Currency and New Rewards!.

[IMG] Psi-Ops Control Helmet, Prisoner of Hecate Mask, Pyromaniac Breather, Groovy Goggles This first Helmet reminds me...

Aug 4, 2021
  17. PTFreeze replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

mhm that may sound strange but is it may possible to add black mantas helmet as weapon style would be amazing to see him as a (head...

Jul 27, 2021
  18. PTFreeze replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Since that post I have gotten the following in and they should start showing up in EP41. Hawkman Mace Hawkgirl Mace Joker Crowbar...

Jul 27, 2021
  19. PTFreeze liked Charon's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/tell-the-devs-what-weapon-styles-you-would-like-to-see-next.164213/page-57 I...

Jul 27, 2021
  20. PTFreeze replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

mhm is it just me or should the bigger priority be retexture all guys in the WT or HoD first ? i mean witch use got it to pick...

Jul 16, 2021
  21. PTFreeze replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

how about metallic ones with one wild color ...and no not any wild neon crap again i talk about something like an blue metallic with 2...

Jul 14, 2021
  22. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Let me get this straight you don’t think that the powers are broken? I’m sorry let me start with ice tanking. That power entirely based...

Jul 13, 2021