PTFreeze's Recent Activity

1. PTFreeze replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

mhm is it just me or should the bigger priority be retexture all guys in the WT or HoD first ? i mean witch use got it to pick...

Jul 16, 2021
  2. PTFreeze replied to the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

how about metallic ones with one wild color ...and no not any wild neon crap again i talk about something like an blue metallic with 2...

Jul 14, 2021
  3. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Let me get this straight you don’t think that the powers are broken? I’m sorry let me start with ice tanking. That power entirely based...

Jul 13, 2021
  4. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Flat out when you level other people up who never put in the work to the same level of individuals who HAVE put in the work (i.e. stat...

Jul 13, 2021
  5. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I have touched every and I mean every power and role in this game over the last decade. I have seen the developers promise one thing and...

Jul 13, 2021
  6. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread Only 1 real freeze/ice powers.

I’ll believe in these “changes“ to fix ice when they actually follow through with their promise to make stats matter by removing stat...

Jul 11, 2021
  7. PTFreeze liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread Only 1 real freeze/ice powers.

To be fair I never even brought up the tank side of ice. It entirely consists of shields with no healing ability outside of the super...

Jul 11, 2021
  8. PTFreeze liked freshchedda's post in the thread Only 1 real freeze/ice powers.

I can understand that being a problem. But then as I've we should at least be slowing them, and at best a freeze in place(stun). But we...

Jul 11, 2021
  9. PTFreeze replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] Animated Mr Freeze Remake :P

Jul 11, 2021
  10. PTFreeze liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - House of Legends Discussion.

I would also like to add to the voices asking about open world content. If I could go get my source marks from the Atlantis episode open...

Jul 8, 2021
  11. PTFreeze replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

do this mean you add some iconic weapons in the future something like huntress crossbows ?

Jul 8, 2021
  12. PTFreeze liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that Seals of Completion will be on the new Fate vendor, for the daily login currency?

Jul 7, 2021
  13. PTFreeze replied to the thread Popping Soders: The Unwritten Rule.

well im not an fan of such sodar cola users myself i did in the past many pvps for me use something that heals you no matter if it is the...

Jun 27, 2021
  14. PTFreeze posted a new thread.

Hive Chroma Bug Fixed

well i have to say thank you Daybreak i was really angry about the bug with the german language that there was only 2 version but it seems...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 21, 2021
  15. PTFreeze replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

about the Superman emblem ...this emblem is 100% one of the most used and may even abused emblems ever..if i remember right Frontnite get...

Jun 21, 2021
  16. PTFreeze liked PHNTM's post in the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

It's great that people can earn the cosmetics they wanted from this update and can also earn triple currency but at some point is it worth...

Jun 18, 2021
  17. PTFreeze replied to the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

like the superheroes that get evil? villians?

Jun 16, 2021
  18. PTFreeze liked Robotsidekick's post in the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

Yeah cosmetics are important but this appeals specially to cosplayers, people who want to cosplay Kid flash represent probaby less...

Jun 16, 2021
  19. PTFreeze liked Mepps's post in the thread A Community For Everyone.

You do not get suspended or banned because other people report you. You get suspended or banned because *you* broke the rules. You can't...

Jun 16, 2021
  20. PTFreeze liked Proxystar's post in the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

This is common place in DLCs going back for years now, that they include new additional rewards, why do some of you come in to these...

Jun 16, 2021
  21. PTFreeze replied to the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

yh stop dc cosplays in dc games make it just another radom mmo lol

Jun 16, 2021
  22. PTFreeze liked Robotsidekick's post in the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

i'll get up and go when they make a new DC MMO or WB change devs, until then i'm stuck with this sadly.

Jun 16, 2021
  23. PTFreeze replied to the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

yh you absolutly right m8 2 villians was there that should be enough for the next 10 years ;)

Jun 16, 2021
  24. PTFreeze replied to the thread Triple Currency and New Rewards!.

oh my ...honestly kid flash..why we got an villian side in this game ? i like the triple currency yh i really do but this styles its...

Jun 16, 2021
  25. PTFreeze liked Mepps's post in the thread A Community For Everyone.

[IMG] Hello heroes and virtual villains. Today I am here to talk to everyone about the importance of a civil community and a new, easier...

Jun 15, 2021