PsySomatic's Recent Activity

1. PsySomatic liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

Just because it wasn't on the Roadmap doesn't mean it isn't coming. That Roadmap isn't comprehensive and gives us plenty of room to...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  2. PsySomatic liked Kendricke's post in the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

I'm guessing this answer won't satisfy because I'm not going to respond directly to your first question so much as I will your second....

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  3. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Nice try...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  4. PsySomatic replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Can the quarks vendor discount be tripled as well? hmm? :D

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  5. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Good news, everyone! I was given the wrong info about this week's bonus stabilizer event - drops during the event aren't doubled. They're...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  6. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  7. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread PlayStation 5 Client FAQ.

Servers for the PlayStation 5 version of DC Universe Online are live as of 8AM PT/11AM ET on March 26, 2024. If you have any questions...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  8. PsySomatic liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

OMG yes! That base looks amazing! Can we get a kryptonian themed box of base items on the MP for this too? I want to give you my station...

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  9. PsySomatic liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Well, hello there! Glad to finally have a chance to drop by and formally introduce myself. Been a whirlwind of a first few months as I...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  10. PsySomatic replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Not too bad, this was definitely needed. A lot earlier would have been great, but it is understandable with how much changes were probably...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  11. PsySomatic replied to the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

I've been playing on the PS5 for a while now, so hopefully the new features are a noticeable difference better than before. Thanks! :D...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  12. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL – DC Universe Online is launching on PlayStation 5 TODAY! [media] Up ‘til now, DCUO was playable on PlayStation 5...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  13. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  14. PsySomatic liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

Funnily enough some of the ones who complained “Mepps did nothing” are some of the same ones who got suspended from the forums so it...

Mar 24, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  15. PsySomatic liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

People have probably unfairly always taken their frustrations out on Mepps and blamed him for all development failures, I didn't always...

Mar 24, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  16. PsySomatic liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

He did nothing, leaves and then we get communication zero for more than a month, your logic is solid... oh wait, it isn't. [media]

Mar 24, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  17. PsySomatic liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Thanks for the Bonus week

Mar 21, 2024
  18. PsySomatic liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

[IMG] BONUS NTH METAL WEEK This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever...

Mar 21, 2024
  19. PsySomatic replied to the thread CHAT SPAM, WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT??.

I somewhat agree. But aside from ignoring players, you can also make your own custom channel to your own preference, I usually switch to...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. PsySomatic liked BumblingB's post in the thread stabilizers.

Yeah, this was changed when Dr. Fate's daily login rewards were introduced.

Mar 18, 2024
  21. PsySomatic replied to the thread stabilizers.

This is different now, in game it is categorized as members/non members. Members get 9 fragments and non members get 5 fragments.

Mar 18, 2024
  22. PsySomatic liked kallader's post in the thread stabilizers.

You get fragment of stabilizer in the daily you need 15 fragment to do 1 Stabilizer to open a capsule this is what wiki say-15 Stabilizer...

Mar 18, 2024
  23. PsySomatic liked Grip's post in the thread stabilizers.

Nah, you weren't fooled fam. It's one full stabilizer for the non-resurgence or epic collector caps. Can't count the fragments as...

Mar 18, 2024
  24. PsySomatic liked Lord Jareth's post in the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

Wow it's been a long time. Don't wanna waste to much time masking this post, i have been away from the game for a long time now. i try to...

Mar 18, 2024
  25. PsySomatic replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

Nice, I haven't seen your name in a while. Anyhow the game definitely has it's problems, and probably always will, but nonetheless I still...

Mar 18, 2024