Prindacerk's Recent Activity

1. Prindacerk replied to the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

What's the point of buying the Clovers from Marketplace if the vendor is not there to spend it on? Can wait for next year to buy and spend.

Mar 31, 2024
  2. Prindacerk replied to the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

Unfortunately I couldn't know this in-game and didn't want to risk losing the vendor if it closed a day early. So I had to spend all...

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Prindacerk liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

I have updated the Upcoming Events post. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!...

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Prindacerk liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued feedback on the timing of these bonus week posts. I definitely understand it's helpful to have that...

Mar 23, 2024
  5. Prindacerk replied to the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

Isn't that what community manager is for?

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Prindacerk replied to the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

I guess addinng to this list is the weekly spotlight. We don't get any notification in-game and seems like not even Forum/Social Media gets...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Prindacerk posted a new thread.

@Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?

Mepps used to update the forum thread...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Prindacerk replied to the thread Stabilizer Mission.

Vault was my vote too when they brought this change.

Feb 27, 2024
  9. Prindacerk liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Stabilizer Mission.

I'm kind of on the fence about it. On the one hand, I don't like feeling like I have to run it for the -- what is it? four? five? --...

Feb 27, 2024
  10. Prindacerk liked Quantum Rising's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Devils advocate but the current state of Rage could be considered biased against the hearing impaired. @DB why has this not been addressed?

Feb 25, 2024
  11. Prindacerk liked Drake Malice's post in the thread Idea For A New Material System.

I don’t like the material system we have and I’ve never liked it honestly. It is counter-intuitive and restrictive IMO. I have an idea for...

Feb 24, 2024
  12. Prindacerk liked Reinheld's post in the thread Old time capsules (beating an old horse).

Price seems stiff, as most TCs barely drop 25 quarks, but why not? I'd honestly rather see them as a 500K cash a piece, seeing as...

Feb 23, 2024
  13. Prindacerk replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Seems like general consensus is sound. I play without sound as I play at midnight when everyone is asleep and can't wear headphones/mic for...

Feb 23, 2024
  14. Prindacerk liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Rage tanking was fun until the revamp, then it killed it. There was two immunities you could use to pop before each crash and have...

Feb 22, 2024
  15. Prindacerk liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Hitting Ire at 7, will ensure you are never CC'd during your cancel. I use dreadful because it also juggles adds in the air, be sure to...

Feb 19, 2024
  16. Prindacerk replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Thanks a lot. It really helps. I have heard of the 9pm spot for cancel use. But sometimes I noticed I need to cast the power at 6-8pm...

Feb 18, 2024
  17. Prindacerk liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

I can tell you how I mastered it, in steps. 1. Turn your tv volume up so you can hear the heartbeat sound. 2. Activate severe punishment....

Feb 18, 2024
  18. Prindacerk posted a new thread.

Rage Crash Testing Methods

I'm playing around with my Rage toon and trying to get used to the Rage Crash ignore/reduce. I know what steps I must take to initiate the...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 18, 2024
  19. Prindacerk replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

What style did you use on this? Especially Hands, Shoulders and Feet.

Feb 13, 2024
  20. Prindacerk liked Multiverse's post in the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

Why stop at 4??? Heck with Flight Rings alone.... other then the Legion Flight Ring..... We could have a Green Lantern Ring that...

Feb 8, 2024
  21. Prindacerk replied to the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

That's exactly what I proposed. A movement accessory that people can choose to show/hide in appearance.

Feb 5, 2024
  22. Prindacerk liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

This is a tough one tho but devs can make the gear to where we can convert it to our current equipped gear. Joker Jetpack > Covert to...

Feb 5, 2024
  23. Prindacerk liked Reinheld's post in the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

I mean, sure....I suppose it would be a little bit slower...I saw that as much, but just figured 'struggle' was a bit of a stretch. In...

Feb 5, 2024
  24. Prindacerk replied to the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

Yeah. I mistyped in there. Was thinking of the backpack and typed the ring. My fault entirely. Don't know why else I would see the...

Feb 5, 2024
  25. Prindacerk liked Reinheld's post in the thread Make Movement Gear as Accessory please?.

Ok, well you 'actually' said you noticed a difference while wearing the flight ring in the post I quoted...so I kind of worked off that...

Feb 5, 2024