PolishEagle's Recent Activity

1. PolishEagle replied to the thread Controller Power Revamp.

Honestly wish it never changed. I hated the giving power argument. I always looked at it as you had 2 bars to maintain. A healer...

May 2, 2022
  2. PolishEagle posted a new thread.

Dark Knight's Vendors

All freaking Heros. :(

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 15, 2022
  3. PolishEagle replied to the thread What's the Point of Teaching Mechanics if it Brings Abuse?.

I like mechanics. Game would be so boring with out. It is also why I am a big fan of cr scaling. Yeah it might be rough now but they...

Apr 2, 2022
  4. PolishEagle replied to the thread Overwhelming Elitism.

Did you inspect the arts? I literally saw this the other week when I was playing on my dps. Troll had only used healing debuff and...

Mar 30, 2022
  5. PolishEagle replied to the thread Overwhelming Elitism.

Yep. And the mechanics of what he/she was doing wrong have been spelled out but glossed over.

Mar 29, 2022
  6. PolishEagle liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Overwhelming Elitism.

The thread starts with a complaint about other player's elitism, and progresses to the OP saying "I rarely taste defeat" and " What the...

Mar 29, 2022
  7. PolishEagle replied to the thread Overwhelming Elitism.

Pretty sure you got kicked for not baiting Superman. You mentioning rallying people tipped me. You need to be away from the group. I...

Mar 28, 2022
  8. PolishEagle replied to the thread So I have nearly 3,500 Fate Tokens........

Never used a Fate Token. I would trade all of mine in for a black or white neon as that is the only style I care about.

Mar 16, 2022
  9. PolishEagle replied to the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

Yeah comps are always silly. There are a couple people on the villain side that I run with sometimes that ALWAYS after the first boss...

Feb 9, 2022
  10. PolishEagle replied to the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

Yeah they are silly. You need to have many arts to trade out depending on the situation. You should have 3 arts to buff your dps, 1...

Feb 9, 2022
  11. PolishEagle replied to the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

I wish I could give this a thousand likes. The best dps in this game dont go to google or youtube. They test, if anything the good old...

Feb 9, 2022
  12. PolishEagle replied to the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

LFG is a horrible example though. A group asking for prec may not know what they are doing. Its like if you see a group shouting for...

Feb 9, 2022
  13. PolishEagle liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

Or maybe you just aren’t as good as you think you are. I’ve put dpsed some notable prec dps who I won’t mention because it’s not my place...

Feb 9, 2022
  14. PolishEagle replied to the thread Can we have a discussion on how to bring might up, or prec down for them to be balanced?.

I would like to discuss what might power are you? Because you certainly arent munitions, mental, or fire if you think prec is better....

Feb 9, 2022
  15. PolishEagle liked BumblingB's post in the thread Dwight Schultz.

I just want the old Booster Gold voice actor back. :(

Feb 7, 2022
  16. PolishEagle replied to the thread Source Shard User's Help!.

I like Solar Amp. To get the good hit you are less inclined to clip out and the source shard cool down matters less.

Jan 29, 2022
  17. PolishEagle replied to the thread Something is off with precision...

Could you be playing with more Muni or mental? I ask because. I heard everyone talking prec and then my main dps is pet dmg and I very...

Jan 29, 2022
  18. PolishEagle liked zNot's post in the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

Yea dwfe was intense for tanks and dps if you broke free next to someone on lastboss anyone around u would be 1 shot.. all bossfights...

Jan 29, 2022
  19. PolishEagle replied to the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

I mean I wouldnt say random but if your group wasnt in chat and you didnt realize the burn on Granny sucked you really had a hard time...

Jan 28, 2022
  20. PolishEagle replied to the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

That literally would be awesome and I agree totally with you but pew pew pew. With 8 player typically the strategy would be 1 tank and...

Jan 27, 2022
  21. PolishEagle liked Achikah's post in the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

You're right. I'm a healer main, but I also didn't go past round 20- I really only wanted the base pets for an unlock, and the Abyssal...

Jan 27, 2022
  22. PolishEagle replied to the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

Yeah you must not troll. Once you got to round 20 it was 2 tanks 1 dps and 1 heal. 8 man SM definately let power trolls thrive....

Jan 27, 2022
  23. PolishEagle replied to the thread Survival Mode Season 3.

Fights like Zeus are very mechanic base. The thing is whenever they set Elite Raids to difficulty of SM people lose their minds and...

Jan 27, 2022