Plowed In's Recent Activity

1. Plowed In replied to the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

[Img] A healthy relationship with gaming, you say? I’ll take a spoonful of that! :P

Sep 26, 2021 at 4:11 PM
  2. Plowed In liked The Doctor Time Lord's post in the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

As DCUO is a game, it has no burden. It exists to entertain. Any player can choose to play those things that they like and avoid those...

Sep 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM
  3. Plowed In liked Bytecode's post in the thread The OG is back - wavedox.net.

Here's another idea: Feat Group Have you ever been in a chat like this: - hey do you need this feat - wait which dlc is it - metal p1 -...

Sep 26, 2021 at 11:51 AM
  4. Plowed In replied to the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

It’s in tier 4 stuff. I saw it today.

Sep 25, 2021 at 9:43 PM
  5. Plowed In liked Harlequin's post in the thread Handling Rude Players?.

If a player posts something in chat that results in a ban, the fault for that ban rests solely with the player who broke the rules....

Sep 25, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  6. Plowed In replied to the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

There’s really nothing inherently sinister about the counter feats. They’re milestone markers, if anything. Maybe you need a break or...

Sep 25, 2021 at 9:31 AM
  7. Plowed In liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

[IMG]

Sep 25, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  8. Plowed In liked Illumin411's post in the thread Just a thought.

Some of us still like to actually play the game to play the game. It's not all about stocking up on source marks or DC cash in the...

Sep 24, 2021 at 10:40 PM
  9. Plowed In liked Lycan Nightshade's post in the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

so in fact you have an extra shield..... the meat shield lol

Sep 24, 2021 at 10:29 PM
  10. Plowed In liked Reinheld's post in the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

Nope...I'm not a fan either. Setting aside that these 2 STU alerts so far as some of the most annoying (FAM is way worse than PZ...

Sep 24, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  11. Plowed In liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

I don't force anyone to click on it!

Sep 24, 2021 at 10:35 AM
  12. Plowed In replied to the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

Reading your forum posts ;)

Sep 24, 2021 at 9:30 AM
  13. Plowed In liked Reinheld's post in the thread Anyone else bored trying to get iconic weapons to drop?.

This is correct. Energy Armor, Herald of the Black, Quickstrike, Nuclear at least all did this. I don't remember exactly that it...

Sep 24, 2021 at 9:27 AM
  14. Plowed In liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread Anyone else bored trying to get iconic weapons to drop?.

I think the head drops from the rip in time elite alert

Sep 24, 2021 at 9:27 AM
  15. Plowed In liked MaryMagdalene_DCUO's post in the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

There's so many bad dpses that refuse to pick up a support role in general. They'd have more survivability if they played support,...

Sep 23, 2021 at 4:47 PM
  16. Plowed In replied to the thread Your Theory on the Tank Shortage.

How many tanks do you play?

Sep 23, 2021 at 3:16 PM
  17. Plowed In replied to the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

Neat ideas, but may need more refining. You’d have a broker armory when making deposits and you’d have the dps switching armories when...

Sep 21, 2021
  18. Plowed In replied to the thread Fixed Unable to complete Inner Sanctum STU raid.

This issue you’re referring to wasn’t addressed afaik.

Sep 21, 2021
  19. Plowed In replied to the thread Inner Sanctum Elite: Batman keeps dying....

He probably doesn’t have a lot of life to begin the brother eye phase, but that’s not a one-shot. Unless it’s something I haven’t seen...

Sep 21, 2021
  20. Plowed In liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread One Death in Elite Content No Longer Needed?.

100% I want that too, but these past years playing DCUO have made me a complete pragmatist. Unless its Charon or Quixotic being hands...

Sep 21, 2021
  21. Plowed In replied to the thread Is today the day?.

Atari crossplay? [Img]

Sep 21, 2021
  22. Plowed In liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread Handling Rude Players?.

Highly advise against anyone ever doing this. All the does is escalate things and open up the possibility of crossing a line yourself as...

Sep 21, 2021
  23. Plowed In liked Reinheld's post in the thread Handling Rude Players?.

If you are mainly talking about speed running and people who don't know how to do that, you could have just said 'when people don't...

Sep 21, 2021
  24. Plowed In replied to the thread Would keeping your health or defense "Unclamped" made the random Omnibus que a better experience?.

We can disagree. Are you having difficulty with specific content? If so, which?

Sep 21, 2021
  25. Plowed In replied to the thread This is why people don't like the CR cap..

I don’t see them making any more major changes to gameplay in the near future. Could they? Yes. 500 > 250, I don’t see how they can...

Sep 21, 2021