Plowed In's Recent Activity

1. Plowed In replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Your feelings are your own. I’m sure developers here would say they do care and are trying to give us all a great experience. Trying to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  2. Plowed In replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

What does that have to do with FFXIV?! :P “Billy is the tallest kid in his class!” Sure, but he’s still 5 and in pre-K… I’m pretty...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  3. Plowed In liked TheLorax's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Don't forget all the sequels, spinoffs, remakes, films, manga, music... Somewhere in the top 15 of game franchises.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  4. Plowed In replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

It’s not meant to be an accurate number for either value…but it gives you a view of each thru the same imperfect lens (relative...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  5. Plowed In replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Playing DCUO - 435 Playing FFXIV - 27715 …per Steam…they have 50 TIMES (actually 63x) our population “right now.” Take your yearly...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  6. Plowed In replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

If #WINNING is your priority, play the meta. If it’s not, play what you want. There are optimal loadouts and rotations in just about...

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  7. Plowed In liked Drathmor's post in the thread stat clamp.

My whole league form here are now all playing FF as well due to the lack of content here and the fact it's been over a year with no art...

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Plowed In replied to the thread stat clamp.

Geez, get a linkshell…the 2 of you…

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Plowed In replied to the thread stat clamp.

Oh dear,…next time confirm that your healer knows it’s “Mouse AND KEYBOARD” [Img]

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Plowed In replied to the thread stat clamp.

Ah, I see what your problem was…live footage from Tiffany’s raid last night: [img] Your tank was a cat!

Apr 10, 2024
  11. Plowed In liked Cort's post in the thread stat clamp.

So I am a newish player (~90hr, almost Tier 6) but play other MMOs (~2000hr in XIV). And I see it the other way. The...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. Plowed In replied to the thread New Apokolips Duo Elite - Need some help & feedback.

Sounds like the burn was too focused on the boss, causing multiple waves of ads to spawn. As soon as ads are out, switch target and burn...

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Plowed In replied to the thread stat clamp.

The question was “ can you guys name another successful mmo where there is a stat clamp ?” I named you two with sources.

Mar 30, 2024
  14. Plowed In replied to the thread stat clamp.

ESO: “One Tamriel removes Alliance restrictions and will automatically level your characters to match the difficulty of the content...

Mar 29, 2024
  15. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

No worries, we’re here to talk about the idea, none of this is personal. If they increase the survivability of using the artifact (and...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

Like the sirens calling sailors to their doom…so does amulet tempt you to maintain full stacks… I’m sure you’ll be ok though. ;)

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

All powers have a range of power cost abilities (low to high).

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

Because changing the risk involved would probably lead them to changing the reward aspect too…since KO-ing yourself was always the trade...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

It ‘can’ work on all powers. It ‘excels’ on some rather than others…just like other artifacts…

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Plowed In replied to the thread Amulet.

If your power is 0, you don’t get knocked out. If your health is 0, you’re knocked out. [Img]

Mar 29, 2024
  21. Plowed In replied to the thread In open world, you should be able to invite more than 8 players to a group..

It makes logical sense to be capped at 8, as group formation is also tied to queuing into content. When we had more than 8 online, we’d...

Mar 28, 2024
  22. Plowed In liked Dene's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

Attacking people *in general* is wrong? Right? Because it was not one sided.. if you do not like it then blame posters from all...

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Plowed In replied to the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

[img] The reality is you don’t know as it may simply be correlation and not causation. You’re free to hang your banners - but we’re...

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Plowed In replied to the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

….orrrrrr, don’t get caught up in the gossip and then become emotionally dependent on outside validation. But, whatever works for you ;)

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Plowed In liked Ryll's post in the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

I am not downplaying anything. I am also not inflating anything. I am also aware of that the forums is a very small percentage of the...

Mar 27, 2024