Pinky's Recent Activity

1. Pinky liked MrSuperman's post in the thread I’m here till the end….

Don’t know about you guys, but I started in 2011 and I’m gonna see this game till the end. “Change of Direction” or “Pulling the Plug”...

Feb 22, 2024
  2. Pinky liked Brit's post in the thread What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?.

I came to the game in late Alpha. I played all through the Beta, early release, and then Live. I played with the original servers, then...

Jan 5, 2024
  3. Pinky liked Drathmor's post in the thread What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?.

PVP used to be the best part of the game hands down. I miss the rock paper scissors mechanic in larger matches and the strategy's that...

Jan 5, 2024
  4. Pinky liked Solarbound's post in the thread What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?.

When PVP was at its peak, that's ultimately when DCUO was at its best. See, I come from the true OG days having started into this game all...

Jan 5, 2024
  5. Pinky liked iEddyGaming's post in the thread What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?.

I started as a PvP player. But mostly open-world PvP. You know one of those guys who would waste hours upon hours standing on rooftop of...

Jan 5, 2024
  6. Pinky liked TheLorax's post in the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

Pyromaniac [IMG]

Dec 8, 2023
  7. Pinky replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

Hi everyone, In the pic showing the 3 characters with the Diamond Chroma style, does anyone know what Feet style the 1st char from the...

Dec 7, 2023