Pillowpet's Recent Activity

1. Pillowpet replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG]

Oct 1, 2021
  2. Pillowpet liked Charon's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Two tone capes aren't going to be always limited to Void material. Keep an eye out. Something from Halloween is even demonstrating a...

Oct 1, 2021
  3. Pillowpet replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Ahh, thanks so much for the explanation. Not sure if I will go with it cause that glow looks like it would bother me lmao. I hope they...

Oct 1, 2021
  4. Pillowpet liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Okay, so, quick tutorial on the Void Material.... when applied to an item, it colors that item absolutely pure black, like a void, no...

Oct 1, 2021
  5. Pillowpet replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This would allow me to have the cape black on the outside and yellow on the inside? It would also be cool to have Barbara's red hair...

Sep 30, 2021
  6. Pillowpet liked Miss Martian's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I'd love to get a full updated Batgirl suit, one of the few Titans who hasn't got a gear set yet.

Sep 30, 2021
  7. Pillowpet liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

THE VOID MATERIAL IS THE SECRET!!!! [IMG] And again I say... THE VOID MATERIAL IS THE SECRET!!!!! [IMG] So save up your...

Sep 30, 2021
  8. Pillowpet replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] My Batgirl using the Burnside colors :D Just wish I could change the color of the inside of the cape. :\

Sep 30, 2021
  9. Pillowpet replied to the thread What is your daily burden on DCUO?.

See, in raids I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a healer and a tank. Not the case ever with alerts.

Sep 24, 2021
  10. Pillowpet replied to the thread Batman Day & Gifts!.

Awesome! Get to swap out my flashback bat emblem for the real deal. :D

Sep 16, 2021
  11. Pillowpet liked sebfm's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Pet Vendor and Iconic Weapon Styles.

Would love to have the Batman iconic weapon style to be available for Martial arts too. It would seem legit IMHO. :) BTW I do love the...

Sep 13, 2021
  12. Pillowpet replied to the thread Fixed No Longer Getting Omnibuss Daily Mission?.

Thanks for the update. Much better change

Sep 13, 2021
  13. Pillowpet liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed No Longer Getting Omnibuss Daily Mission?.

This missed our hotfix notes from the 9th.

Sep 13, 2021
  14. Pillowpet liked Magg Redd's post in the thread New to Troll.

Keep your eyes moving. pick-ups, cogs/other mechanics. Most DPS's won't stop trying to top the scoreboard to help their own mothers,...

Sep 12, 2021
  15. Pillowpet liked Tree's post in the thread New to Troll.

If debuffs are placed and power bars are topped off, I will be using my weapon combos for damage and power regen. Looking around the...

Sep 12, 2021
  16. Pillowpet replied to the thread New to Troll.

Okay, yeah. I'm always freaking out like "How the hell do I help more?!?". That's why I grabbed decoy lol. It helps somewhat when heals...

Sep 12, 2021
  17. Pillowpet liked Illumin411's post in the thread New to Troll.

Debuffs and buffs all last for 12 seconds so there's no real need to use those powers more often than that. You might be thinking "well...

Sep 12, 2021
  18. Pillowpet replied to the thread New to Troll.

Right now I'm running Defib, Gauss Grenade, Sticky Bomb, Decoy, Distract, Battle Drone. I know stealth can add much but right now I'm...

Sep 12, 2021
  19. Pillowpet liked Illumin411's post in the thread New to Troll.

You don't need a healing debuff for 95% of content as very few enemies/bosses have healing mechanics. Though if you're using stasis field...

Sep 12, 2021
  20. Pillowpet liked TheLorax's post in the thread New to Troll.

Your artifacts are correct. Controller loadouts are all the same: Damage Debuff (Paralyzing Dart) Group Stat Buff (Defibrillator)...

Sep 12, 2021
  21. Pillowpet replied to the thread Fixed No Longer Getting Omnibuss Daily Mission?.

Checking back on this. Weeklies still reset, still no dailies.

Sep 12, 2021
  22. Pillowpet posted a new thread.

New to Troll

Need some advice as to what I'm supposed to be doing as a gadget buff troll. Mainly just want to know what load out should be and how to...

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Sep 12, 2021
  23. Pillowpet replied to the thread Quark Vendor Discount.

This be true, but as you also said, we have the robot sidekick. The groundwork is there, I think it might just be in this circumstance...

Sep 11, 2021
  24. Pillowpet liked Zoe·'s post in the thread [Showcase from Test Server] Manor Lair!.

Thanks to Mepps (before servers started to act up tonight (lol) I was able to record, edit and showcase on my channel the new Manor Lair!!!...

Sep 11, 2021
  25. Pillowpet replied to the thread Quark Vendor Discount.

Neither was ESO but they just added proper companions like SWTOR didn't they?

Sep 10, 2021