Physique's Recent Activity

1. Physique liked Darth Piper's post in the thread Confirmed Elite gear removal... appears to be a carryover from Wonderverse into Long Live the Legion.

So last night I was talking with one of my league mates and remembered the bug from Wonderverse where when you had 9-12 pieces of elite...

Nov 29, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  2. Physique liked Apollonia's post in the thread Game designers are disconnected with players.

I enjoyed this take a lot. I'm curious; could you elaborate more on this aspect of what you wrote please? It would probably be more...

Nov 27, 2020 at 2:25 AM
  3. Physique replied to the thread Game designers are disconnected with players.

With regards to mechanic, I'd like to see less reliance on artifacts, for one. I think that while artifacts are a great addition to the...

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  4. Physique liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Game designers are disconnected with players.

What's your evidence for this?

Nov 26, 2020 at 1:47 PM
  5. Physique replied to the thread Game designers are disconnected with players.

Fair question. Most of my evidence comes from those players who talk to me about the comics and shows they read. Most of them, I'd say...

Nov 26, 2020 at 1:47 PM
  6. Physique replied to the thread Game designers are disconnected with players.

As a former game designer, developer, and community manager, I would say that part of the reason why gaming has changed so much is because...

Nov 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  7. Physique replied to the thread Back From the Hack (Feat).

As I've always understood it, this feat (and the Skull & Crossbones hoodie) were awarded only to characters that existed on the servers at...

Sep 17, 2020
  8. Physique liked Mepps's post in the thread Name Reclaim Event...when?.

I don't know why I thought responding in this thread was a good idea. My name is a shortened version of what popped out for my...

Sep 17, 2020
  9. Physique replied to the thread Can players please stop queing in as Tanks and Controllers in Alerts?.

The gaslight within the OP is intense. The short and direct answer, rhetorically speaking, is simple. Once other people are paying my...

Sep 17, 2020
  10. Physique replied to the thread Dcuo 2021 New phase.

PvP has always felt like a different game and I've always wondered if it was simply an add-on to the original game design since at the time...

Sep 15, 2020