PhilOsyfee's Recent Activity

1. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

Don't it all seem to go when you don't know what you've got til it's gone...

Nov 8, 2021
  2. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Top Bug - Fixed Stats Lowered After Update.

In either the Omnibus or Custom queues my leaguemate and I literally saw our Might drop from around 15k to 14k while just checking to see...

Nov 8, 2021
  3. PhilOsyfee liked Mr.W's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Stats Lowered After Update.

Instead of granting the full 90% as stated in effects & what it's supposed to be its only giving 62.07% defense. Tested in tank role.

Nov 8, 2021
  4. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

US PS can report same issue.

Nov 8, 2021
  5. PhilOsyfee liked El El's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Getting error code 0x0018 after update.

Im getting "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world" im not able to log in after the update please fix this.

Nov 8, 2021
  6. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Give Hardlight shield a artifact.

I know that, thank you for the correction on something that was simply an idea. Please go fact check someone else's post.

Nov 6, 2021
  7. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Watchmen in DCUO.

Legit.

Nov 6, 2021
  8. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Livestream Extra Life Game Day Marathon - November 6, 2021.

Today's the big day!

Nov 6, 2021
  9. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Give Hardlight shield a artifact.

How about we just give Hard Light in general an artifact that would finally allow some sort of color change? Maybe with the upcoming...

Nov 6, 2021
  10. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Watchmen in DCUO.

OR maybe we go with Punch and Jewelee?

Nov 5, 2021
  11. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Watchmen in DCUO.

Just leave Watchmen alone please. Enjoy the amazing story for what it is and stop trying to expand it or have them fight the dc universe or...

Nov 5, 2021
  12. PhilOsyfee liked Mepps's post in the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

We are tracking down the stats and ally reported issues today and we believe we have a fix for the instances we had to disable. We're...

Nov 5, 2021
  13. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Just read the Legion of Doom interview with Jackster and WOW smh.

Regardless of the name of the upcoming episode "Legion of Doom" they have and are clearly following the trend of adapting Scott Snyder's...

Nov 4, 2021
  14. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

Another very fine point.

Nov 4, 2021
  15. PhilOsyfee liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

This update lessens the stat clamp

Nov 4, 2021
  16. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

Nobody can fam, the only servers up currently are Switch US and EU.

Nov 4, 2021
  17. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

Certainly not the thread for this.

Nov 4, 2021
  18. PhilOsyfee liked Mepps's post in the thread Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118.

UPDATE: We have encountered several critical issues today with this update. We must extend the downtime estimate by 4 hours. We are now...

Nov 4, 2021
  19. PhilOsyfee liked Mepps's post in the thread Game Update 118 - November 4, 2021.

Marketplace Purchases of any Ally from the Marketplace made before their transition to account-wide have been placed in the Redeem/Claim...

Nov 3, 2021
  20. PhilOsyfee posted a new thread.

The Multiversal Bleed

Hello folks! (Hopefully this is the correct topic to post this in) I am currently in search of the final collections in this specific set...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 3, 2021
  21. PhilOsyfee liked Mepps's post in the thread Livestream Extra Life Game Day Marathon - November 6, 2021.

Extra Life Game Day! It has all been building to this. Join us for a 12 hour marathon Extra Life Game Day livestream this Saturday,...

Nov 3, 2021
  22. PhilOsyfee liked Mepps's post in the thread Just read the Legion of Doom interview with Jackster and WOW smh.

To the original post, making content for a subset of players means less content for everyone. I know it's been a sometimes frustrating...

Nov 3, 2021
  23. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Just read the Legion of Doom interview with Jackster and WOW smh.

Not a chicken or the egg, factions were uneven from the start. The change was made so early on in the games life cycle that I think...

Nov 2, 2021
  24. PhilOsyfee replied to the thread Just read the Legion of Doom interview with Jackster and WOW smh.

Fam this is a video game. I can respect your enthusiasm for wanting things closer to the source material, but we literally had to deal with...

Nov 2, 2021