ParadoxVanguard's Recent Activity

1. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

Honestly both things should happen. With additional Iconic Powers which is where we can put a Teleport escape type of power and various...

Oct 22, 2021
  2. ParadoxVanguard liked Apollonia's post in the thread Power Suggestions.

You're correct. If you take snapshots of the playerbase at any given time you'll find that 2/3 of endgame (active) characters are...

Oct 22, 2021
  3. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

This will be my final time posting Date because ultimately this is a thread for power suggestions but I feel I must address the content vs...

Oct 22, 2021
  4. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

I actually was curious to make a character who uses just the iconic powers as a joke character because gameplay wise they would be...

Oct 22, 2021
  5. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

What negative impact has any power released had on the game and what do we have to back this up? Comparing like you said the two most...

Oct 21, 2021
  6. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

Ok I was actually very curious about that first comment new or old I doubt it was concluded with any fair and honest research. So i...

Oct 21, 2021
  7. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Power Suggestions.

Honestly the last thing this game needs is to take away powers that are unique to certain powers. While Water and Atomic both have a...

Oct 20, 2021
  8. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Colour-Custom powers.

I am aware we are talking about reskins but have two lantern rings is not a reskin it is a addition or revamping the power all...

Oct 16, 2021
  9. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Colour-Custom powers.

Red/Green Combo would be a waste though and wouldnt even make sense to do as we already have Green and Red lanterns in there. So it...

Oct 16, 2021
  10. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Colour-Custom powers.

Would be amazing but honestly if it does happen realistically we the players would have to accept that Light and Rage would be the only...

Oct 14, 2021
  11. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Day 21.

Sorry maybe i wasnt clear in my point. Stabilizers dropping every day with the daily vs once a week.

Oct 1, 2021
  12. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread Day 21.

They should really include Stabilizers in the Daily rewards especially considering it use to be something we could grind to get daily....

Oct 1, 2021
  13. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread TECHNOLOGY based Healer powers.

Sound/Music is probably one of the powers I would love to see the most in the game. Pied Piper and The Satyrs already have show us the...

Sep 24, 2021
  14. ParadoxVanguard liked Ergotth's post in the thread TECHNOLOGY based Healer powers.

Considering Water is based on Mera and Aqualad, its 100% Magic. And yea, Serums could be re-thought as Healer since Atomic was redone as...

Sep 24, 2021
  15. ParadoxVanguard liked HurricaneErrl's post in the thread No to paying allies!.

The usual names out again defending multi millionaires over regular customers. This "they need to make money" excuse yall keep trotting out...

Sep 9, 2021
  16. ParadoxVanguard replied to the thread New Resurgence Mega Capsule!.

Can we get Power Themed Movement modes in the next one?

Sep 9, 2021