Pale Rage's Recent Activity

1. Pale Rage replied to the thread Status of Server Lag & Ongoing Issues.

Thing is, support tickets don't reach the moneybags. Support tickets stay in the studio/extensions. The only way to reach the moneybags,...

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  2. Pale Rage replied to the thread Brand of Hecate.

I can assure you the Hecate artifact is great with BoP and Rao. With a good setup, you can debuff, supply more than enough power, and do...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  3. Pale Rage replied to the thread Free dps loadout for all healers.

I can give you battle healer loadouts, setup, and rotation for each healing power (except nature), that is specifically from it's own...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  4. Pale Rage liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Free dps loadout for all healers.

It would be nice if the powerset itself can just be used to do damage. Using 3rd party powers is just wrong as that defeats the purpose of...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  5. Pale Rage replied to the thread Status of Server Lag & Ongoing Issues.

Okay devs, look, the new DLC has been released, the PS5 client released, the seasonal looks ready, it's time to focus on matters that...

Jun 13, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  6. Pale Rage replied to the thread Just one sec devs....

An apology would be a great start! I wouldn't say no to a decent apologetic gift though since you mentioned. Something that says, "I...

Jun 6, 2024
  7. Pale Rage liked Reinheld's post in the thread Just one sec devs....

I'm actually thinking the most annoying thing we are dealing with today is now the chat issues. Last night I was in a group of 5 people...

Jun 6, 2024
  8. Pale Rage liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Just one sec devs....

Are they owed a thank you if we aren’t owed an apology ? (I’m not talking about a gift or anything) just a formal written, “hey guys we...

Jun 6, 2024
  9. Pale Rage liked Miserable's post in the thread Just one sec devs....

Honestly, that fix was appreciated as that was one of my biggest pain points of this episode. Although I wish they'd do something about...

Jun 6, 2024
  10. Pale Rage liked Reinheld's post in the thread Just one sec devs....

I haven't run the alert in a few days (not for this reason, but just not having the time), so I'll take your word for it. Now...can...

Jun 6, 2024
  11. Pale Rage replied to the thread Unannounced changes to Doctor Fate's daily rewards..

The most effective solution to the crap rewards in the daily rewards, is to CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION until they get the picture. I've...

Jun 6, 2024
  12. Pale Rage posted a new thread.

Just one sec devs...

Just a quick "thanks!" devs, for fixing the "stuck in combat during alert" issue. Credit is owed when/where it owed, considering how much...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 5, 2024
  13. Pale Rage liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread Server Update - June 1, 2024.

For the love of Jesus, can the developers please fix this lag.

Jun 4, 2024
  14. Pale Rage replied to the thread Server Update - June 1, 2024.

Still no increase. They are not respawning. The mission still takes forever. I suggest, as a proper fix, to increase the reward from 1...

Jun 4, 2024
  15. Pale Rage posted a new thread.

Don't forget the Troll!

So I have a munitions troll, since halfway through the last dlc. With this new DLC, I see the troll love/hate the majority of players have....

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jun 2, 2024
  16. Pale Rage replied to the thread In Progress Bottled dc wing armors.

They're not respawning. Or it's so slow that it goes unnoticed.

Jun 2, 2024
  17. Pale Rage replied to the thread Server Update - June 1, 2024.

Unable to verify increase. Still people running amuck looking for wing armor or vines. They need to respawn after getting KO'd. Instead,...

Jun 2, 2024
  18. Pale Rage liked ApokalyptikNM's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat has been restricted for this account..

Yeah this has just happened to me.. I have been taking a break from dcuo and when I came back it said chat restriction.. I rarely type in...

May 29, 2024
  19. Pale Rage replied to the thread In Progress Bottled dc wing armors.

This is happening. I switched between 8 different phases, and every phase there were people running rampant looking to finish the wing...

May 28, 2024
  20. Pale Rage replied to the thread Hall of Doom Elite 2nd Boss.

I was actually just about to post a little guide about Parasite, until I came across this thread. Parasite is exactly what his name...

May 27, 2024
  21. Pale Rage replied to the thread Status of Server Lag & Ongoing Issues.

Captains log: day 4758. Lag has continually destroyed our efforts of achieving maximum fun that causes us to open our wallets more. Much...

May 27, 2024
  22. Pale Rage replied to the thread Fixed Permanently Stuck in Combat for Hall of Doom Alert.

Yes, this is very annoying. You can't change armories through this whole alert. Especially nasty on elite, when you need to be able to...

May 26, 2024
  23. Pale Rage liked RookJL's post in the thread Fixed Permanently Stuck in Combat for Hall of Doom Alert.

Hi, everyone. After multiple runs, I noticed I'm permanently stuck in combat after all boss fights and the two big blue robots within the...

May 26, 2024
  24. Pale Rage liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Where tf are the new ones?.

Bonus Artifact XP & Gift! | DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com) Pretty much "just" one year now. They have only...

May 25, 2024
  25. Pale Rage replied to the thread Where tf are the new ones?.

Considering how communication has been going, you honestly believe they would've told you that? It's been over a year, 2x nth xp is...

May 25, 2024