Pale Rage's Recent Activity

1. Pale Rage liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

What if it's a vampire horse? It could still come back! However, probably just as much a fantasy as them resurrecting PvP.

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  2. Pale Rage liked Illumin411's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

Forget kicking a dead horse. This is desecrating a horses grave that has long been covered in overgrown weeds.

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  3. Pale Rage liked L T's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

There are a ton of gamers who play PvP games primarily if not exclusively. By abandoning PvP, DCUO has isolated a LOT of potential players....

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  4. Pale Rage liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread stat clamp.

Hey look! Another thread about the Stat Clamp! [IMG]

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:40 AM
  5. Pale Rage liked Emoney's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

I'd say, only DPS role in all PVP arenas. Unless they revert it back to rock paper scissors formula. No shields No Supercharges No PVE...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:40 AM
  6. Pale Rage liked ItsMeAgain's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

One huge factor that has to be addressed if they did get back on the PVP wagon is to take care of the broken power Mental! It is outta...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  7. Pale Rage liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

Remove from instanced pvp arenas: -Artifacts from PvP -Episodic Augments -Allies Open world: -Anything goes Change in all PvP...

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  8. Pale Rage liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

LETTING PvP DIE WAS A HUGE MISTAKE. Any mistake getting corrected is a good thing.

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:38 AM
  9. Pale Rage posted a new thread.

Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?

With some new faces and fresh meat to the Dev team, let's talk PVP. Can we expect anything to happen here? Balancing PVP out, making it...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  10. Pale Rage liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

I can't find the new version in the PS5 store, any tips?

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  11. Pale Rage replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Personally, I plan on just using the PS4 client for a little longer, to give time for the bugs, like the fps issue, to get worked out....

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  12. Pale Rage liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

I assure you! I wasn’t “too busy enjoying the game” so… AGAIN! Pop a link in and allow people to read from the same source. I don’t get...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  13. Pale Rage replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

This is the kind of information we've been impatiently/patiently waiting for. This says a lot! And queue the people asking for more free...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  14. Pale Rage liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

I mean, aside from policing the various social media platforms. And the updating of the "upcoming events" thread. And the weekly bonus...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  15. Pale Rage replied to the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

Yes! We're already late on having the next episode on the public test server, we've already had a very high lack of communication, we've...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  16. Pale Rage liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

I I don’t know what benefits this new next gen client will bring to the PS5 that I am not already currently enjoying since they fixed the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  17. Pale Rage replied to the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

It doesn't exist, that's why you haven't seen those links yet. 'cleaning up unreal 3 for next gen?'- I'm not sure exactly what the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:31 AM
  18. Pale Rage liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

I’ve seen you state things like this quite a few times now. In announcements, several threads in this chat; yet… not once have you...

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:25 AM
  19. Pale Rage liked Merk4days's post in the thread Episode 47 Preview Livestream?.

That's a lot of assumptions. Are any of those based on facts that you are aware of and can share?

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:24 AM
  20. Pale Rage replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

I'm hoping the lag and voice chat is in on whatever this fix is intended for.

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  21. Pale Rage replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Woohoooooooo! We have a pulse lol! Joking aside, having a response, that is actually personalized to the thread, is a sign of life in...

Mar 22, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  22. Pale Rage replied to the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Ya, I was suggesting to him to do the full combo, x2, until plaque off cool down basically. For a simple rotation to use for healing...

Mar 21, 2024
  23. Pale Rage liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Consume soul has a 1.5s cooldown thou doesn’t it? Is so you wouldn’t be able o clip CS with CS and get the full ticks of heals. Unless...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. Pale Rage liked Oltron's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Look at ANY OF My Post. I have said EVERYTIME. Double artifact xp fortify not double yield. No one cares about double yield and they know...

Mar 21, 2024
  25. Pale Rage replied to the thread Celestial: Admonish.

From my timing, you can get all 3 healing ticks out of consume before you cast consume again. It's a 'slower' clip than if you were...

Mar 21, 2024