Pale Rage's Recent Activity

1. Pale Rage liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Any chance to have a Mepps\Dev Invasion this lovely Friday?.

Swamp Lights (from the eyes palette)

May 20, 2022 at 2:38 PM
  2. Pale Rage replied to the thread Any chance to have a Mepps\Dev Invasion this lovely Friday?.

Off topic, but I figured you might be one to know. One of the auras for spring is supposed to be able to be color changed, do you know...

May 20, 2022 at 12:39 PM
  3. Pale Rage liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

You get Nubia ally after opening 25 "Wondrous Time Capsule" (after opening this feat with RB you can get this ally on any...

May 20, 2022 at 9:19 AM
  4. Pale Rage replied to the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

Regular content shouldn't be a problem at all with this setup. I'm not sure Nubia is in cyborg shop, can't remember where I obtained her.

May 20, 2022 at 8:34 AM
  5. Pale Rage liked Vhadros's post in the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

Got it. So my setup is settled as Priority - Group - SoS - Riptide - Metabolism - Pheromones It leaves me without shields, sadly, but...

May 20, 2022 at 8:32 AM
  6. Pale Rage replied to the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

Another suggestion for combat ally, would be Nubia. As a healer, your duty isn't to do damage, but you can. Nubia will cast one heal upon...

May 20, 2022 at 5:31 AM
  7. Pale Rage replied to the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

Not at all. You mentioned your last slot you were unsure about a shield or Riptide: so I was simply suggesting Riptide, so you get 'full...

May 20, 2022 at 5:28 AM
  8. Pale Rage replied to the thread It's time for Episode Spotlights to drop Double Renown.

Now there's an idea!

May 19, 2022 at 12:24 PM
  9. Pale Rage liked Catastrophic Repercussion's post in the thread It's time for Episode Spotlights to drop Double Renown.

From what I can see on USPC/PS, calls for Metal raids haven't really increased in a significant way this past bonus week. It's been a...

May 19, 2022 at 12:24 PM
  10. Pale Rage replied to the thread Help with Theorycrafting a Water Gemini Healer build..

Keep in mind, when using solace, that it places it upon cast, with YOU in the center. Granted, it has range, but you have to make sure you...

May 19, 2022 at 9:05 AM
  11. Pale Rage liked Trexlight's post in the thread Top Bug - Confirmed Page Of Destiny Celestial healing from afar bug.

You channeled Rita Repulsa from powers rangers saying it like that lol

May 19, 2022 at 6:29 AM
  12. Pale Rage replied to the thread Indecisive about which Healer power to pick..

Electric makes a VERY potent healer. It is my opinion, that a hybrid build, with transformation, Clarion, and demon fang/or purple,...

May 19, 2022 at 6:28 AM
  13. Pale Rage replied to the thread Indecisive about which Healer power to pick..

With your setup, I would suggest page again as your 3rd. Here's why: with strategist, you want more heals hitting, to get that crit...

May 19, 2022 at 6:26 AM
  14. Pale Rage replied to the thread Indecisive about which Healer power to pick..

Everyone has a preference, I'll note the "best benefits" of both artifacts: Purple ray- once charged, you're going to get a nice chunk of...

May 19, 2022 at 6:21 AM
  15. Pale Rage replied to the thread Indecisive about which Healer power to pick..

If you're running page of destiny in place of purple, then group heal is best for all content. If you prefer purple, then switch if you...

May 18, 2022 at 8:38 PM
  16. Pale Rage replied to the thread Top Bug - Confirmed Page Of Destiny Celestial healing from afar bug.

Whohoo! *Laughs sinisterly* Now my celestial healing will be UNSTOPPABLE!

May 18, 2022 at 5:01 PM
  17. Pale Rage liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread New DLC is great for dividing the community....

What in the world are you on about? You are complaining about the devs when they have no control over who people choose to play with. And...

May 17, 2022 at 9:26 AM
  18. Pale Rage liked Proxystar's post in the thread OMG! please stop stunning me!!.

[IMG]

May 15, 2022 at 5:05 PM
  19. Pale Rage replied to the thread OMG! please stop stunning me!!.

Don't forget to double tap the breakout button since the first time doesn't seem to work on the new content instances lol.

May 15, 2022 at 2:51 PM
  20. Pale Rage replied to the thread Indecisive about which Healer power to pick..

Electricity dps has circuit breaker, which gives bonus damage, 15 seconds cool down, very strong. Celestial has combos will almost...

May 15, 2022 at 10:02 AM