Oceans's Recent Activity

1. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!.

Well actually - Meg didn't conceive the thing. She made concept art of it after someone else came up with the idea, so concepted is...

Feb 4, 2021
  2. Oceans liked Mepps's post in the thread DC Universe Online Rallies For Extra Life!.

[IMG] Here at DC Universe Online, we tend to identify more with the heroes' side of things and take pride in the positive role-models and...

Oct 8, 2020
  3. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020.

Hi! This is all the devs participating so far. We haven't talked Batuba into making his own page this year....yet. We'll have more...

Oct 8, 2020
  4. Oceans liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Extra Life Charity Drive.

Certainly, just at work at the moment will send it in a couple of hours :)

Oct 1, 2020
  5. Oceans replied to the thread Extra Life Charity Drive.

Thanks for the support, y'all! And thanks to everyone who claimed the new sketch slots so quickly. They'll be a bit more sketchy, but...

Oct 1, 2020
  6. Oceans has a new avatar.

Sep 25, 2020
  7. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020.

Yes!

Sep 25, 2020
  8. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020.

TEAM UP! incentives will be up for grabs on my Extra Life page when they become available. I had one listed for October 2nd that...

Sep 23, 2020
  9. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020.

We'll be playing mostly on US, but if someone on EU claims the TEAM UP!, we'll play there for that stream. For the main game day,...

Sep 23, 2020
  10. Oceans replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020.

Not Meg, but I can answer this! Yes, there should be a stream this Friday. We'll be trying to do most Fridays leading up to the big...

Sep 22, 2020