ObsidianChill's Recent Activity

1. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Census is Broken...

DCUOBot will show artifacts as well which didn't even exist on bloguide, also DCUObot has a APP for android and ios that is free to...

Jul 21, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  2. ObsidianChill liked TheLorax's post in the thread Census is Broken...

The guy that was running DCUOBloguide hasn't updated his site since 2017. We do not use that site anymore.

Jul 21, 2021 at 12:22 PM
  3. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Everyone likes old nature best.

nah that was when nature was skillful, harvest wouldn't refresh dots on single target so you had to know when to reapply them and you...

Jul 19, 2021 at 2:09 PM
  4. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Dev Discussion GU115: World of Flashpoint Bonus Content.

There are some statues that rotate with RNG, just like Heatwave statue, you have to keep running it until you get it

Jul 18, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  5. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

Yes but a player like yourself would understand mechanics and what npcs are doing and when instead of just having tunnel vision pewpew...

Jul 14, 2021
  6. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

At that point you might as well dps though, controllers and tanks are barely required if at all for alerts and if you solo heal with 3...

Jul 13, 2021
  7. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Stats Clamp & Battle Role.

DCUO will be a much better place when players stop asking about "battle tank/troll/healer" and just play the role they chose to be.

Jul 13, 2021
  8. ObsidianChill liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Tactical Mod Rework.

You are probably the same guy as the one who posted this trying to pretend you are a supporter lol. NO these ideas a terrible. If you...

Jul 11, 2021
  9. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Tactical Mod Rework.

I can clearly tell English is not your first language. The tactical mod rework as above is completely and utterly worthless power...

Jul 10, 2021
  10. ObsidianChill replied to the thread PvP made DCUO more money than PVE.

I would wager it did for awhile, every single month we would have a new legends toon release on the marketplace that was OP and could...

Jul 10, 2021
  11. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Membership made useless? Premium screwed over?.

Episodes have been free/open for the majority of the pandemic and DCUO announcement months ago that the intention was to have free...

Jul 9, 2021
  12. ObsidianChill replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Makes for easy content for me then :p "Most Efficient Source Mark Farming 2021"

Jul 8, 2021
  13. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - Membership & Access Level Discussion.

There is still that new vendor coming from Charon dealing with leveling up pets. They could easily turn that into source marks being...

Jul 7, 2021
  14. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - Membership & Access Level Discussion.

The Fate currency, there will be a Fate vendor which will at least of Seals of Completion and so far we only know that the Fate...

Jul 7, 2021
  15. ObsidianChill liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that Seals of Completion will be on the new Fate vendor, for the daily login currency?

Jul 7, 2021
  16. ObsidianChill replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I would say you should have shown that vendor for all the brownie points :p

Jul 7, 2021
  17. ObsidianChill replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

There is still no way to earn Seals in game, there is even a spot in the broker for <Seals> and they were once tradable but that...

Jul 7, 2021
  18. ObsidianChill replied to the thread nature battle healer.

Couldn't tell you what MMO's have a combat healer. If you check again what I actually said in my reply I said "battle support roles"...

Jul 7, 2021
  19. ObsidianChill replied to the thread nature battle healer.

Battle healing doesn't exist in DCUO it's not like other MMOs where you have battle support roles. If you want to DPS you DPS etc. All...

Jul 7, 2021
  20. ObsidianChill replied to the thread nature battle healer.

now would be running that build actually give you more damage as a healer than say throwing static grenade consumables or qwa bombs between...

Jul 7, 2021
  21. ObsidianChill replied to the thread Ingame cash -- time for a change?.

You can argue alot of things but if the topic of this thread was to adjust the economy through ingame cash it won't really get anywhere...

Jul 6, 2021