NotHappy's Recent Activity

1. NotHappy liked Beta's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

Thanks for the feedback! We have moved the terminals around the Lincoln Memorial for easier access, so that update should be coming...

Apr 20, 2022
  2. NotHappy liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

I have found nothing wrong with any of the Open World mission enemies. I’m satisfied with it as is.

Apr 20, 2022
  3. NotHappy liked FreezyPop's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

I thought I heard the respawn is actually tied to killing adds in the area. Once you hit a threshold, he respawns. So sitting around...

Apr 20, 2022
  4. NotHappy liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread "Warner Bros. Discovery Exploring Overhaul of DC Entertainment".

I would be willing to trash everything, even the next Matt Reeves batman sequel, if we could just start the whole thing over again.

Apr 20, 2022
  5. NotHappy liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread "Warner Bros. Discovery Exploring Overhaul of DC Entertainment".

I've read through this a couple of times. I think it's good news for DC comics fans, but some bad news for Sndyerverse fans. If they're...

Apr 20, 2022
  6. NotHappy replied to the thread Downtime Daybreak Maintenance - April 20, 2022.

willing to bet his post was meant as sarcasm..

Apr 20, 2022
  7. NotHappy replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

normal furniture and fixtures which aren't broken or dirty that even a low-level player can get.

Apr 1, 2022
  8. NotHappy replied to the thread This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!.

I am playing on PC Win 10 and have neither crashed, nor disconnected.

Mar 25, 2022
  9. NotHappy liked Slade's post in the thread DCUO dev has lost it's touch and I'm done with the game.

I had a few moments like what your saying but having had this account since the game went live I stuck with it. But then they put the...

Mar 6, 2022
  10. NotHappy liked NelielTu's post in the thread DCUO dev has lost it's touch and I'm done with the game.

I've played DCUO since the very early days and always loved it, but the past few years have been horrible. The focus on acquiring cool...

Mar 6, 2022