Northernfire's Recent Activity

1. Northernfire liked Mepps's post in the thread Downtime Daybreak Maintenance - July 12, 2023.

As a thank you for your patience during this downtime, please enjoy a special gift when you log in this week. The gift includes: 100...

Jul 12, 2023
  2. Northernfire liked Valkjur's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Dex-Starr interactive totem. I love Dex-Starr sm he is good kitty <3

Jul 10, 2023
  3. Northernfire liked Vatack's post in the thread Dev Discussion What foliage would you want for your bases?.

Can we got new theme base like Krytonian or Oan one's ?

Jun 29, 2023
  4. Northernfire replied to the thread Dev Discussion What foliage would you want for your bases?.

HI! I would love more flower types. Magnolia trees, Rose bushes, Lilac trees, weeping willows, Joshua trees, cactus, and some more mythical...

Jun 29, 2023
  5. Northernfire replied to the thread need a name.

comicbook type name, you good with puns as well? Pattikenisis Telepatty Levikate Mental Marge Mindy Mind

Jun 29, 2023
  6. Northernfire replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I would Love to see Gotham City Garage styles, and complimentary motorbikes as base items statues

Apr 20, 2023
  7. Northernfire liked xGMZen's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'm think just Watchmen styles and Ninja Batman movie theme styles.

Apr 20, 2023
  8. Northernfire replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Heck lots of the Bombshells styles would be amazing. Starfire's Burlesque dress style, Superman's Strongman outfit or the Wielders...

Apr 20, 2023
  9. Northernfire liked X13-KING's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd love to get Theodore Adam's uniform from DC "Bombshells". [IMG] https://dc-bombshells.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Adam?file=Black_Adam.jpg...

Apr 20, 2023
  10. Northernfire liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - April 4, 2023.

Daily Rewards 2023 April All gearboxes are now account bound instead of no trade.

Apr 5, 2023