Nightcrawler's Recent Activity

1. Nightcrawler liked Eve's post in the thread Valentines Day Rewards Showcase 2024.

It is finally here!!! So sorry it took me so long >< [media] Items List: (YOU ONLY NEED ONE CHROMA PACK FOR THE FEAT!) Rosy Romance...

Jan 25, 2024
  2. Nightcrawler replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

I actually have a couple characters that this shirt works for. Looking forward to using it.

Jan 10, 2024
  3. Nightcrawler liked Dene's post in the thread Anniversary Event Rewards Showcase 2024.

The Wonder Twins were EPIC!!!

Dec 10, 2023
  4. Nightcrawler replied to the thread Mermaid Transformations.

[IMG]

Nov 29, 2023
  5. Nightcrawler liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

I have to say, I like a lot of things about the new character creator. I like that the interface is cleaner, without all the clutter on the...

Nov 6, 2023
  6. Nightcrawler liked farm3rb0b's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

I'm hoping feedback about the character creation screens and not just styles is appropriate here. If this is better suited to tutorial, let...

Nov 6, 2023
  7. Nightcrawler liked Kestral's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Only two issues I see with the character create process: 1) When you are finished and select play at the top you eye is drawn to the...

Nov 6, 2023
  8. Nightcrawler liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - October 25, 2023.

Increased Limits Increased maximum inventory rows from 24 to 28. Increased maximum bank rows from 16 to 20. Increased maximum shared...

Oct 26, 2023
  9. Nightcrawler replied to the thread New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory & More!.

I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. You guys are getting a boatload of more money from me today and this weekend.

Oct 26, 2023
  10. Nightcrawler liked Mepps's post in the thread New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory & More!.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: INCREASED LIMITS! With today's update, we have increased the maximum number of account and character related...

Oct 26, 2023
  11. Nightcrawler liked bradleymsimmons's post in the thread Extra Life 2023 & New Rewards.

If Team Incentives: Boss Battles costs $100 donation and a team of 8 all get the reward, why not just sell these rewards in the store for...

Oct 20, 2023
  12. Nightcrawler liked BumblingB's post in the thread Daily Rewards Change? Stabilizer Duo Back?.

Not a fan of these changes. The duo is a nightmare to have to complete each day and the fact you have to rely on someone else to queue...

Oct 5, 2023
  13. Nightcrawler liked Stranger's post in the thread Daily Rewards Change? Stabilizer Duo Back?.

Wow... i hate these duos. Thumbs Down for that.

Oct 5, 2023
  14. Nightcrawler liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Dcuo Gross Monthly Revenue Eg7.

Looking over their chart once again, I can’t help but notice even though they say the revenue is “volatile” it still exceeds all of their...

Oct 2, 2023