NanananananananaBatman's Recent Activity

1. NanananananananaBatman replied to the thread Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions.

Very much this . This thread is definitely a great idea and hopefully will be ongoing for the rest of the future , but fixing...

Mar 2, 2021 at 6:45 PM
  2. NanananananananaBatman replied to the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Whoa , watch your tone there little buddy. You might be the CEO of Shills,Sycophants,and Suckups LLC in your spare time , but you have...

Feb 18, 2021
  3. NanananananananaBatman liked Ebon Pegasus's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Yeah, NO. I work at a highly successful nationwide grocery store chain and we take care of our customers. Period. They even give us...

Feb 18, 2021
  4. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

For sure and as i originally said, i dont know the details of the issue vs the issues we have on this side. My logic is based in an...

Feb 18, 2021
  5. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Its def true because i and everyone i know uses the phrase “let me speak to the manager” who then proceeds to take care of the customer....

Feb 18, 2021
  6. NanananananananaBatman liked Lycan Nightshade's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

as i understand things the xbox issue affected the whole (or at least the vast majority) server/platform, and had made the game unplayable....

Feb 18, 2021
  7. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Correct, as explained above and clarified by u just now. Definition of entitled is not what im saying. I dont think I or anyone deserves...

Feb 18, 2021
  8. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Participation trophies are one of the worst ideas in human history!!! That said, your analogy doesnt correlate to those feeling slighted...

Feb 18, 2021
  9. NanananananananaBatman liked Toshknight's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Dang, they really got all that?, there servers must have been pretty bad, i always say, i hope sony/xbox can work something out...

Feb 18, 2021
  10. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Agreed to ur point of if i didnt suffer same issue would i want same compensation (answer is of course not) Agreed to ur point about...

Feb 18, 2021
  11. NanananananananaBatman liked BumblingB's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Probably simply the difference between what DBG caused and what other companies caused. I'm with you though, it's curious to know...

Feb 18, 2021
  12. NanananananananaBatman liked Proxystar's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Your argument is self defeating, you're saying on one hand the EULA allows DI to provide no compensation, strictly speaking that is...

Feb 18, 2021
  13. NanananananananaBatman liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Dont generally care one way or the other. I will disagree with your logic tho. Your saying in essence, ps and pc are driving the game and...

Feb 18, 2021
  14. NanananananananaBatman liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

The monthly subscription fee is the same across the platforms. Lifetime Membership is not available on PSN because of the limitation of...

Feb 18, 2021
  15. NanananananananaBatman liked Ebon Pegasus's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Not sure who this is directed to but I never said a thing about XBOX users not deserving compensation. Not a thing. I simply said...

Feb 18, 2021
  16. NanananananananaBatman liked Ebon Pegasus's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

What is your position at Daybreak? Because you sure as hell must be working for them. No one is sticking out their hands and asking...

Feb 18, 2021
  17. NanananananananaBatman liked Dark Soldier's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

I love how we didnt get a comment on this thread

Feb 18, 2021
  18. NanananananananaBatman liked Ebon Pegasus's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Sigh. No. Glitches should be dealt with on a case by case manner with the appropriate compensation going to the affected individuals....

Feb 18, 2021