MystoganJella's Recent Activity

1. MystoganJella replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

Yayy downtime whoot whoot ! ;)

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  2. MystoganJella replied to the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

All great responses Bravo Jolly Good Show ! :)

Mar 24, 2024 at 6:35 AM
  3. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

Mepps Did What Oh Okay …

The goal is to find someone to be as much of a dedicated and passionate full-time Community Manager as Mepps! I mean this in the nicest...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  4. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

DCUO HEAVEN POETRY !

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE, the power to change a life, the power to change morals, the power to save a life. a place where no one hates you,...

Mar 12, 2024
  5. MystoganJella liked Proxystar's post in the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

Hi Guys, I thought I'd cut through the community tension and help you all with a road map. Now let's be clear I am not the producer nor...

Mar 12, 2024
  6. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

Hey Devs Qucik Style Suggestion For Male Toons

So The Female Have The Puffer Jacket Style And We Will Like Them To Be Available For All Toons Please And Thank You I Look Forward To...

Mar 2, 2024
  7. MystoganJella replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Y’all Don’t Scare The New CM Away Thanks Play Nice Kids :)

Feb 12, 2024
  8. MystoganJella replied to the thread Oh boy it begins! Day 1 no server reset?.

LMAOO!

Feb 11, 2024
  9. MystoganJella replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Can’t Wait To See The Game Prosper Even More Within The Next 10yrs Or So As Promised :)

Feb 11, 2024
  10. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

2024 = HEALTHY FRESH OF BREATH AIR COMMUNITY WILL NOT BE TOXIC AS NEW YEAR NEW US RIGHT !!!!

Thank You All For Understanding And Being Adults About This :)

Dec 30, 2023
  11. MystoganJella liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread Hey devs quick little favor pretty please with cherry on top :).

I would loveeee more blue lantern stuff and henchmen and a supply drop and orbital would be amazing.

Dec 28, 2023
  12. MystoganJella liked Eve's post in the thread Hey devs quick little favor pretty please with cherry on top :).

Blue & Orange lantern corps will really complete my armories on my Multi Lantern, so I really hope they add those. Indigo would be...

Dec 28, 2023
  13. MystoganJella replied to the thread Hey devs quick little favor pretty please with cherry on top :).

Yea I’ll pass it’s not what listed in the earlier post thank you though have a marvelous day :)

Dec 27, 2023
  14. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

Hey devs quick little favor pretty please with cherry on top :)

Can you add blue lantern henchmen along with orbital strike and supply drop and orange lantern henchmen along with orbital strike squeeze...

Dec 27, 2023
  15. MystoganJella replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Are the name tokens on sale ?

Dec 21, 2023
  16. MystoganJella posted a new thread.

puffer jacket For male too please thank you

Mabey squeeze this in with the next update or hotfix please and thank you with a cherry on top :) Christmas miracle for the WIN !

Dec 16, 2023
  17. MystoganJella replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

And We’re Getting The Orange Lantern Orbital Strike/Henchmen Whoot Whoot What A Christmas Miracle Right Wink Wink :)

Nov 16, 2023
  18. MystoganJella liked Red Five's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

Oh hey everyone, we are adjusting the prices for some of the winter rewards. Base items are going down to 10 Holly Leaves and the Frost...

Nov 16, 2023