Multiverse's Recent Activity

1. Multiverse liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

At this point, just be grateful another DLC is “promised” for May lol

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:07 AM
  2. Multiverse replied to the thread Unreal Engine 5 (Devs) question..

It took them years to give us a PS5 Client.... and even then it is Broken and still no word on when they will fix it. Do you really...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:21 AM
  3. Multiverse liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Unreal Engine 5 (Devs) question..

They barely have enough staff maintaining the existing game. You want them putting resources towards a brand new game?

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  4. Multiverse replied to the thread curious about the surgeon style..

:confused: it is the official Hush style in DCUO. So no one else wears it. Only Hush. ;)

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:11 AM
  5. Multiverse replied to the thread What ever happened to Gorilla Grodd?.

They gave up on Legends PvP and never bothered to release the Grodd Legend. We don't know how much work was left to complete Grodd and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  6. Multiverse liked Illumin411's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

An EG7 investor presentation isn't the same thing as a Dimensional Ink announcement. I'm not gonna go in to the reasons why, I will...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  7. Multiverse replied to the thread Still waiting!!!.

Yes... it was mentioned in a EG7 document. [media] Whether they promised it or not is besides the point.... it was in the...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:26 PM
  8. Multiverse posted a new thread.

Flash Week???

Hello Heroes and Villains..... Any reason why we no longer have Flash Week?? Yeah... it was not a BiG event..... just a fun little...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  9. Multiverse replied to the thread Delayed gameplay; server issues.

Might be a good idea for people to mention which server they play on??? And if you play on PS5 do you still use the PS4 client?? or did...

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  10. Multiverse liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

This thread is going to be a guide for the drop locations for the pieces needed to acquire the Magical Drain Aura. For now these will...

Apr 13, 2024 at 4:28 AM
  11. Multiverse replied to the thread Resurgence mega capsules.

It's always for the latest 9 TCs. For the older ones... the rewards gets added to the Booster Gold vendor.

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:36 PM
  12. Multiverse replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  13. Multiverse liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

Once again... Too many FFXIV players have been on here saying that it's not the same kind of clamping....

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  14. Multiverse liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread The New Collections (So Far).

I warned that this would happen. We don't have a big enough population at this time, and even fewer want to rerun old content. This...

Apr 11, 2024 at 7:19 PM
  15. Multiverse liked Reinheld's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Not to poo-poo the idea...cause I do like it, but this seems a bit late in the episode to come out with something like this. It feels like...

Apr 11, 2024 at 5:01 AM
  16. Multiverse replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

??? Somehow the video does not work. EDIT; Nevermind..... refreshed the page and it works now.

Apr 10, 2024
  17. Multiverse replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)

Apr 10, 2024
  18. Multiverse liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

the night sky portal needs to be made into a material and chroma.

Apr 10, 2024
  19. Multiverse liked Metallix's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

Man I miss the good old days where we could just join any instance and one shot everything and helping all the newbie players it really...

Apr 9, 2024
  20. Multiverse replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)

Apr 8, 2024
  21. Multiverse replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Superman Comic Day Superman Comic Day is April 18th to celebrate the "birthday" of the Superman character, the day the first issue...

Apr 8, 2024
  22. Multiverse liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Ps5 client: Any news at all?.

But it’s cool yo, new producer said there’s a Superman base coming just overlook all the bugs, lack of new content or communication in...

Apr 7, 2024
  23. Multiverse liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Ps5 client: Any news at all?.

I'm going to give it the rest of this month and maybe all of May. I believe the only reason it was released was because they had declared...

Apr 7, 2024