MsTickle Fate's Recent Activity

1. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

It needs to be updated every week, you know, with notice by Wednesday of what the bonus will be for the week starting Thursday. Thanks...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  2. MsTickle Fate liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here! The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! This new,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  3. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

8 per character. This adds up quickly if you create many characters.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  4. MsTickle Fate liked Illumin411's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

An EG7 investor presentation isn't the same thing as a Dimensional Ink announcement. I'm not gonna go in to the reasons why, I will...

Apr 17, 2024
  5. MsTickle Fate liked Illumin411's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

They've never said anything about a graphic update, let alone "promising" one. A few years ago Enad Global 7 mentioned one on a...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. MsTickle Fate liked Ryll's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

What graphic update?

Apr 17, 2024
  7. MsTickle Fate posted a new thread.

"Current and Upcoming Events and Content in DC Universe Online"

Current and Upcoming Events and Content in DC Universe Online PlayStation 5 OUT NOW Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief (St. Patrick's Day...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 17, 2024
  8. MsTickle Fate liked Ranmaru's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Howdy everyone, Ranmaru here I'll meet again with CB and go over some balance ideas with him but I wanted to go ahead and clear up some...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

The devs don't have enough people who have been around long enough to enable your ridiculous conspiracy theory even if the idea wasn't...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days. And there's zero harm to encouraging...

Apr 10, 2024
  11. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Naw. Players will compile a group list and post it on the forums and other sites within days. And there's zero harm to encouraging...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. MsTickle Fate liked Eve's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] [IMG] These Base Items are beautiful. I kinda like the idea of the aura pieces but depends on how much the vendor piece costs I...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. MsTickle Fate liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 10, 2024
  14. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

The Trinket -- the means to obtain the Pizza Material -- will expire. Presumably the actual Pizza Material won't. It might expire on Dr....

Apr 8, 2024
  15. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Not A Bug PS5 client version of DCUO does not have a 'Allow 60 FPS' setting.

What FPS does the PS5 allow when it isn't talking with the Engineers? Oh, wait, I guess that's not what you meant. [JUST KIDDING,...

Apr 3, 2024
  16. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

I deleted my Twitter account when Elon Musk took control. How about some other, less politically-charged, mechanism next year, please?...

Apr 2, 2024
  17. MsTickle Fate liked Cardboard's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

What's up players! A new ally has arrived! John Stewart Call upon a leader of the Green Lantern Corps, John Stewart! Hardlight Turret...

Mar 29, 2024
  18. MsTickle Fate liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Good news, everyone! I was given the wrong info about this week's bonus stabilizer event - drops during the event aren't doubled. They're...

Mar 28, 2024
  19. MsTickle Fate liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024
  20. MsTickle Fate liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Yeah obviously it was pretty stressful for us there for a time but I agree at least we can move on now. We can at least sleep easy that...

Mar 27, 2024
  21. MsTickle Fate liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

First thing my son did yesterday when he got home from school was play his character on our PS5. Later, I logged in to my PC and we...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. MsTickle Fate liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

The goal is to find someone to be as much of a dedicated and passionate full-time Community Manager as Mepps! I'm just here...

Mar 26, 2024
  23. MsTickle Fate liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Dates are always subject to change, but that's another reason I'd like to keep more updates throughout the year with you. As things...

Mar 26, 2024
  24. MsTickle Fate liked Proxystar's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's nice to see the words, but given what's gone on in this game probably over the past 2-3 years in terms...

Mar 26, 2024
  25. MsTickle Fate liked Aren Sul's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

First: Welcome, Kenn! Second: Glad to hear about the future plans. I know you'll get grief and cheers no matter what's planned, but...

Mar 26, 2024