MsTickle Fate's Recent Activity

1. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Episode Spotlight: Long Live The Legion.

[IMG] EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: LONG LIVE THE LEGION! Head back to Long Live The Legion this week for double rewards! This week – from...

Jul 22, 2021 at 1:48 PM
  2. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Stats clamped concerns... Is content is gonna Resemble LPVE??.

To the OP, that's not the goal. SPOILER ALERT: . . . . . . . . . . . The Superman raid for Save the Universe (up-leveled content for...

Jul 22, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  3. MsTickle Fate liked Random Mind's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

Thank you for your feedback Mepps, it was very insightful. Even if I disagree with your position on Time Capsules/ Booster Bundles...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM
  4. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Can the subscription price be reduced?.

We can look into raising the price of membership if that is popular. After all, $15 became the price for MMO subscriptions around 2001. Has...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  5. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - July 22, 2021.

Ep 40 World of Flashpoint Open World: Flashpoint Gotham City Fixed an issue where Sarah Charles would not talk Fixed an issue with the...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:07 AM
  6. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Bonus weekend.

Which is why I suggested the format of every week being a bonus week of some sort back about nine years ago.... :-) Everything to gain...

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:06 AM
  7. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Materials For All Toons.

Is it equally difficult for engineering to make materials (whether just going forward or including those already in the game) redeemable...

Jul 21, 2021 at 3:09 PM
  8. MsTickle Fate liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

They did not release actual numbers. However, it had been casually mentioned that it didn't do as well as expected. Couple that with the...

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:48 PM
  9. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Materials For All Toons.

This thread has been locked for a few days; that's my fault, because I locked it to clean up the rather ridiculous off topic and...

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:46 PM
  10. MsTickle Fate liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Hardest DCUO raid ever? (Opinion poll).

FOS2 at relevancy (and realistically a tier or 2 above). That raid was fully legit. Very tough! Loved it. To join my raid, mic was...

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  11. MsTickle Fate liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread Hardest DCUO raid ever? (Opinion poll).

Inner sanctum at tier, every boss was just painful, mechanic wise at least.

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:48 AM
  12. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DCUO Dances.

All they'd have to do to make a significant difference is let each personality type use all the currently used personality dances....

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  13. MsTickle Fate liked DiabloSamada's post in the thread DCUO Dances.

I had this in my head for a long time, is it possible to add more dances? in PC we can select or type /dance if we get more it would be...

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:45 AM
  14. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Almost had me back Mepps and devs. Still could…….

While I would like to be able to enthusiastically blame others or ownership or the weather...none of that has really ever been a factor. Is...

Jul 21, 2021 at 9:47 AM
  15. MsTickle Fate liked Charon's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Hmm and Dr. Fate is the face of the Daily Login Store. Interesting...

Jul 21, 2021 at 9:46 AM
  16. MsTickle Fate liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

We’ve got a nabu’s chosen cape somewhere in the game, but I’d like that helm. Even if it’s just an accessory hovering next to us.

17. MsTickle Fate liked Ghostmaker14's post in the thread Nebula Booster Bundle!.

Yo guys could we get some Dr Fate gear

18. MsTickle Fate liked Charon's post in the thread Iconic NPC GU 115 Refreshes.

Booster Gold has the biggest visual change. The rest were updated to today's materials and textures - they look better but it's not a...

Jul 20, 2021 at 3:12 PM
  19. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Any work fixed in print, be it art, words, or design, is copyright the moment it is "fixed in print." Individual words and symbols and...

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  20. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Which law school did you study at, or law firm did you apprentice at?

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:17 AM
  21. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

It's trademark law, not copyright, for the record. Word, titles, names, etc., can't be individually copyright. That's why trademark law...

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:16 AM
  22. MsTickle Fate liked willflynne's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

It's DC's call to make, though. They get to decide how and where the emblem is used, it doesn't have to make a lick of sense to us...

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:14 AM
  23. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Artifact Hero-Dial.

I like bananas. We are doing non-sequiturs, right? But I will take you word that you are one of the most oppressed and hounded human...

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:12 AM
  24. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

This is a public forum. If you want to send the devs private messages, do so. Otherwise your public remarks are subject to public...

Jul 19, 2021 at 1:43 PM
  25. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Nobody promised you "fairness." And if you're pained to look at a feat listing you can't get: try growing up. You'll find endless...

Jul 19, 2021 at 1:41 PM