MsTickle Fate's Recent Activity

1. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Pet Vendor and Iconic Weapon Styles.

Was Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze ever depicted in the comics as other than being in a cryogenic suit and using a freeze gun? Not that...

Oct 21, 2021 at 5:12 PM
  2. MsTickle Fate liked Mepps's post in the thread Wonder Woman's 80th And Gifts!.

[IMG] HAPPY WONDER WOMAN DAY Wonder Woman made her first appearance in comics 80 years ago. To celebrate her and her big anniversary,...

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  3. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Does anyone actually save time?.

You didn't understand what you read, which was: So, yes, VERSUS "standing around in the WT/HOD/HOL, base deco," etc., WILL NOT GET YOU...

Oct 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM
  4. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

Some people just never grasp the idea of public forums and that they're not, in fact, email. It's not "your thread." You don't get to...

Oct 20, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  5. MsTickle Fate liked AV's post in the thread Some More Things to Buy From Rip Hunter Would be Nice.

The 2x Grain of Time week kinda highlighted the lack of optional/aesthetic choices from the vendor. Please do what you do with other...

Oct 19, 2021 at 1:49 PM
  6. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

Sure, because "a Better Tomorrow" is inherently political. [IMG] Do you know how to read an N-Gram? I guess the word "great" is...

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:35 PM
  7. MsTickle Fate liked TKMcClone's post in the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

I didn't read what you wrote, but 10 year old me thanks you for this:)

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:31 PM
  8. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

You just want names, with no ideas of your own, no power specified, nothing specified, just any name at all? Well, okay, that's not...

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:29 PM
  9. MsTickle Fate liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Why shoot down MsTickle Fate's offer off-hand when there is ZERO better alternative? Let's say there's a name reclaim scheduled next...

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  10. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Keep generating more. The possible combinations of possibilities are close to infinite. People in fantasy/science fiction settings...

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:51 PM
  11. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

Where is our Gleek DLC, I ask!?

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:40 PM
  12. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

It's called "using your brain." Failing that, a thesaurus.

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  13. MsTickle Fate liked Irvynnge's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

weirdly, I never ( ever ) have this problem. at best, I've had to rethink a name maybe two or three times max. if "every name" you can...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:52 PM
  14. MsTickle Fate liked Miss Adora's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

No we don't need a name reset, the last one we had, people sat on names to sell, they didn't want it, they just want it to sell it.

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:52 PM
  15. MsTickle Fate liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

This is the only MMO I've played where they do name reclaims. I don't understand the community's fascination with reclaiming names, perhaps...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:51 PM
  16. MsTickle Fate liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Got it. But I still don't understand the need of name reclaims outside of the lack of creativity. I get that some accounts might be...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:50 PM
  17. MsTickle Fate liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

I always pride myself on coming up with creative names. If I try something and it's taken, I don't even try to come up with an...

18. MsTickle Fate liked Siramez's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Here's another one of those useless threads about name reclaims... [IMG]

19. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Think harder. There are a jillion possible great names that are variants on a power or theme or idea. The only people who have...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  20. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Penguin Lounge Solo.

That depends what power set my character has, of course. [LATER: oh, you're asking the reverse? What attack does Penguin give that...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  21. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread Does anyone actually save time?.

Yes. It depends purely on which instances. Instances which lock until all adds in an area are killed obviously can't be skipped....

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:42 PM
  22. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

I can see why you'd be embarrassed by getting 100% of your facts wrong, but when you post to a public forum, you get responses, and you...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  23. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

These wacky notions that huge multi-billion-dollar corporations are really secretly dedicated to leftist propaganda are absolutely...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:35 PM
  24. MsTickle Fate replied to the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

You're 100% factually incorrect. Wrong. Superman renounced American citizenship in 2011. All your examples are subsequent to that....

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:30 PM
  25. MsTickle Fate liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread DC Fandome - lack of advertising.

And is also a beacon of hegemonic oppression to many. Listen, a lot of us stopped drinking from the "America is the greatest!" Flavor...

Oct 18, 2021 at 12:15 PM