MrSuperman's Recent Activity

1. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

Kendrike! What power did you choose!?

Just curious, out of all the powers you guys provide which power did you choose FIRST? And of course… why? DCUO 4 Life

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 28, 2024
  2. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

Your right. But you have no idea if this game will last another 5 years. So be Negative. I’m excited. I would love to continue...

Mar 28, 2024
  3. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

I said I was here till the end, and the lights were slowly starting to dim to darkness. Then.. the new DCUO Producer posted and just Turned...

Mar 27, 2024
  4. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

Nothing has changed. DCUO is still number 1. It is going through some rough times, but it will always be my #1 game. I would love to...

Mar 17, 2024
  5. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

C3-PO

Good Afternoon, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am wanting to create a C3-PO character from Star Wars. Would anyone have...

Mar 13, 2024
  6. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

Need some help- Maul

I’m looking to match the look of Maul from Star Wars, could anyone help? I have youtubed and have seen a couple, but just checking g to...

Feb 25, 2024
  7. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

Hiring a new creative director has given me hope for the future! Why would they hire a creative director if they were just gonna close...

Feb 20, 2024
  8. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

Star Wars League- JEDI

Hi, I’m currently to a solo player but just curious if anyone would wanna join my Star Wars League. I play early mornings. I have...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Feb 16, 2024
  9. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

lol. Ok.

Feb 16, 2024
  10. MrSuperman replied to the thread I’m here till the end….

I don’t know about being Ultraman, but I do appreciate the time you take to make informative videos. Thank You

Feb 16, 2024
  11. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

I’m here till the end…

Don’t know about you guys, but I started in 2011 and I’m gonna see this game till the end. “Change of Direction” or “Pulling the Plug”...

Feb 11, 2024
  12. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

This Anniversary Event Never Gets Old

I can run both “raids” all day. Just curious though, will be be able to purchase the “gifts” from the marketplace later? I em...

Jan 22, 2024
  13. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

Double Artifact XP Week

Hi, Will the Double Artifact xp still exist now that the Wolfpack exists? Any information regarding this would be great. Thanks

Dec 31, 2023
  14. MrSuperman posted a new thread.

I Love this Game.

No sarcasm, No hidden agenda. This game has given me an opportunity to escape from the real world. And has provided me great...

Nov 12, 2023