MrStoob's Recent Activity

1. MrStoob replied to the thread Healer Issue. Maybe I am confused.

I would say on the Healer armour front - the robo-vendor is your friend. You can get Healer armour relatively cheaply in Source Marks from...

Oct 14, 2020 at 6:52 AM
  2. MrStoob liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Respectfully, is there any update or information on PvP?.

[img] We are the Knights Who Say "Ni"! We demand... a shrubbery! :p

Oct 12, 2020
  3. MrStoob replied to the thread Supercharges not Super.

Add to that utility belt benefits, generator and white mods.

Oct 12, 2020
  4. MrStoob liked EmpressEvelina's post in the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

Floating Book on the side but in battle activates open in front of player with pages turning.

Oct 10, 2020
  5. MrStoob replied to the thread Supercharges not Super.

Sooo... A seventh skill, that insta-kills with no penalties, that's only available to paying members? PASS.

Oct 10, 2020
  6. MrStoob liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Is anybody else having this problem.....

[media]

Oct 10, 2020
  7. MrStoob replied to the thread Supercharges not Super.

Some people want the moon on a stick. :)

Oct 9, 2020
  8. MrStoob replied to the thread Artefacts tank.

But to expand a bit, Tanks do more than just stay alive. Taunts, pulls, holding adds/bosses, etc. for which we have specific skills, plus...

Oct 8, 2020
  9. MrStoob replied to the thread No more extra Aethers?.

That's double/triple bonuses, something entirely different. To the OP: I'm still getting my 6+2, so I dunno what's up at your end.

Oct 8, 2020
  10. MrStoob replied to the thread Artefacts tank.

My advice? Don't try to do someone else's job.

Oct 8, 2020
  11. MrStoob replied to the thread Supercharges not Super.

My Freeze Ray is super-duper, TYVM.

Oct 8, 2020
  12. MrStoob replied to the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

Wasn't really a thread for this type of request specifically but... Teekl henchmen or sidekick, please!

Oct 8, 2020
  13. MrStoob replied to the thread No One ever Queues!.

Lowering the Source Mark cap threshold would at least help. As it stands, you gain little from content two episodes prior to your current...

Oct 8, 2020
  14. MrStoob posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed BoP hub refresh issue

The objects at the BoP hub refresh periodically, which can cause issues with menus and replays. If you've got a mission menu up while the...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 7, 2020
  15. MrStoob replied to the thread Pets are they worth It.

In the current event, you can get the Boo Utility Belt, which will activate all the Boos you have equipped at once (up to 4), who provide...

Oct 3, 2020
  16. MrStoob replied to the thread What is the second catalyst to the Symbol of Seven???.

Once it's showing that it's ready for the breakthrough, you should just need the catalysts in your character's inventory. Go to the...

Oct 3, 2020
  17. MrStoob replied to the thread Idea to incentivize lower content.

Opening up the loot drops for normally out of range CRs on older content as a weekly event could help. For things like Central City, and...

Oct 3, 2020
  18. MrStoob liked nawanda's post in the thread January 2021- A DECADE of DCUO!.

I hope that members get the best of whatever it is, and the cheapskates get a Jackster poster or something.

Oct 3, 2020
  19. MrStoob replied to the thread January 2021- A DECADE of DCUO!.

How's about making the Superman emblem available again for the celebration...? Yea, yea, I'll get me coat. :)

Oct 3, 2020
  20. MrStoob replied to the thread LEIAM.

E Um devido? (google translate)

Oct 2, 2020
  21. MrStoob replied to the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

Ah, I see. Didn't realise they were different things.

Oct 2, 2020
  22. MrStoob replied to the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

Does the event duration mean I'll have to wait for next year to get the Batwoman feat?

Oct 2, 2020
  23. MrStoob replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

As if I don't have enough to do at the mo, NOW you're making me go look up the history of Earth 2. *humph* Thanks! *stomps off* :)

Sep 30, 2020
  24. MrStoob liked The Jeff's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Talia al Ghul's almost painted on patent leather or skin tight latex body suit from Gotham Gang War. [IMG]

Sep 30, 2020
  25. MrStoob replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Animated fantastical hair. I don't mean hair with physics, but whooshing flaming hair, flowing water, wild foliage, misting ice, grasping...

Sep 30, 2020