MrStoob's Recent Activity

1. MrStoob replied to the thread Tanking without pulls..

Regular taunt tanking is not 100% anyway, if it was then there'd be no worries. When you say 'pull' do you mean a supertaunt like Frost...

Jul 21, 2021
  2. MrStoob posted a new thread.

Question on Ice tank stats

So I maxed out Dominance and have been pouring the rest of my stats into Restoration at about 65 Resto now. My logic being that this will...

Forum: Oracle’s Database (Guides)

Jul 20, 2021
  3. MrStoob liked TheLorax's post in the thread need help with color code.

A grayish tan? Try these: CEBB9B 9C8A74 726552 53453A 655B56 967E69 D1BBA6 EFD3C6

Jun 17, 2021
  4. MrStoob replied to the thread Suggested system requirements for 2021.

[IMG] :)

Jun 17, 2021
  5. MrStoob replied to the thread What do people think of this episode now it's been here a while?.

Nice to finally get a new duo, but generally it's just more of the same: a rehashed map with 'defeat x <enemy>' daily missions with little...

Jun 17, 2021
  6. MrStoob replied to the thread A Community For Everyone.

With great power comes great electricity bills. Or something like that. But yea, the WT can become tedious fast with toxicity to the...

Jun 15, 2021
  7. MrStoob replied to the thread Why wasn't the Superman emblem added back to the vendor?.

It's a longstanding 'issue' that is in the hands of DC rather than Daybreak, who only authorized a limited license on their IP. Tons...

Jun 7, 2021
  8. MrStoob liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread DEVS: For The Love of God Auto Place Seals!.

Every single time I forget to put a seal in I never get mad at the system. I just get annoyed at myself. I’d rather lose a few components...

Jun 7, 2021
  9. MrStoob liked ThunderGunExpress's post in the thread Doomsday totem.

Your rhymes of pets They bring me pain For my pleas for a pEtrigan Have gone in vain. [IMG]

Jun 5, 2021
  10. MrStoob replied to the thread All Hail Streaky the Supercat! Bring in Dex-Starr next :3.

Never heard Teekl purr, but if I enter the cat base with an alt Teekl goes mental at me.

Jun 5, 2021
  11. MrStoob replied to the thread All Hail Streaky the Supercat! Bring in Dex-Starr next :3.

Lantern Cat companion purrs and meows, Teekl screams at and attacks other pets, and Boo Cat does his mews and trills of lament. Dunno...

Jun 5, 2021
  12. MrStoob replied to the thread Doomsday totem.

When he attacks other pets, Teekl does the same thing if you're in his hit box range. :)

Jun 5, 2021
  13. MrStoob replied to the thread All Hail Streaky the Supercat! Bring in Dex-Starr next :3.

Does anyone's Streaky do anything? Krypto and Wonderdog do their super things but thus far, Streaky has just wandered about. Also......

Jun 5, 2021
  14. MrStoob liked Wonder Wiccan's post in the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

I love mini doomsday in my base. He and Krypto duke it out for a little bit before I send them back to their corners. I love watching tini...

Jun 4, 2021
  15. MrStoob replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

CAAAAAAT!

Jun 3, 2021
  16. MrStoob replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed The Royal War - Greeking With the Enemy - Symbols went missing on random.

Had it happen to me too on several occasions.

Jun 2, 2021
  17. MrStoob liked jolaksi's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed The Royal War - Greeking With the Enemy - Symbols went missing on random.

The Royal War Elite: Queen Diana fight: Some group members cant see the symbol on their head but other group members able to see theirs....

Jun 2, 2021
  18. MrStoob replied to the thread Stop making farming feats.

Bosses are fun?

Jun 2, 2021
  19. MrStoob replied to the thread I guess I Don’t Understand the Point....

*steps up to mic and clears throat* FEEEAAATS! *exits stage left*

Jun 2, 2021
  20. MrStoob replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Haven't read the whole thread, obv ^^ so I might be repeating but here's my tuppence worth. 2x Armory for your base. It's difficult...

May 15, 2021
  21. MrStoob replied to the thread Fixed B.O.P Vendor Selling JLD Catalyst.

Catalysts are only added to the vendor once it's gone 'out of date' and its currency made redundant so it is indeed a newer bug, probably...

May 9, 2021
  22. MrStoob liked Proxystar's post in the thread Boss hate table in alerts/Duos really need to be changed.

I only have one mode, on; [IMG]

Apr 28, 2021
  23. MrStoob liked willflynne's post in the thread Remove old NPC character models!.

I think that's a matter of them using the Legends skin for player use in the instance. It's been a while since I ran them, but I...

Apr 17, 2021
  24. MrStoob replied to the thread Remove old NPC character models!.

Huntress chops and changes between new and old models on her origins solo. Not game breaking, obviously, but shows it hasn't been...

Apr 16, 2021
  25. MrStoob replied to the thread Why would you do this with new content?.

This is what they've consistently done for the last few episodes. *shrug* My only 'complaint' would be that in previous episodes we got...

Apr 16, 2021