Mr.W's Recent Activity

1. Mr.W replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

They had actually started doing that back in the AM days & then (I guess because the company changed hands) they spun into a completely...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:31 PM
  2. Mr.W liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I had a simple idea a few years back, posted it here too. Each month, take the 2 worst performing powers and buff them a little. Do...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  3. Mr.W replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

This is also why I keep telling ppl that nerfing culture in general is bad & if ppl say one thing sucks the job is NOT to make...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  4. Mr.W replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I agree here & if it will be easier to keep other powers sets from over performing it could easily be converted into a hard light...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  5. Mr.W replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Just out of curiosity does this mean Zantanna’s arcane battery passive can be buffed a little since it’s based on both charging & stacks...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  6. Mr.W liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

Tbh, the ps4 version wasn’t properly fixed for the server instability a month ago and no hot fixes came and it just happens to come back...

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Mr.W liked IzzyLizzard dcuo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

This right here constant disconnects and laggy. USPS5

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Mr.W replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

I can confirm Tremendous lag on ps4 server. Devs if y’all are trying to pull from the ps4 servers to make a the ps5 client please stop....

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Mr.W liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

Can’t even play. Warp somewhere, dc. Play for not even 10 minutes, dc. Just shut it down and fix the issue already, also, send some wolf...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Mr.W liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

I can confirm on USPS/USPC servers, the latency to do anything right now is awful.

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Mr.W liked LeagueOfV's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

I'm seeing these issues with PS4 client, not sure if PC users see as well. 1) Frequent disconnects, goes to server maintenance screen,...

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Mr.W liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

The lag spikes, server Delay, slow rendering, and glitching movement today is HORRIBLE. Very much worse than I've seen in the past couple...

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Mr.W posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed PS4 server lag

The lag on ps4 servers have been felt by me & friends of mine for the better part of a month now. Can we please fix this asap it’s starting...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Mr.W liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Ah yes....and the 'truth' of the clampers. You still want to make the game as easy as possible....you just want everyone else to smell...

Apr 2, 2024
  15. Mr.W replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

To be fair, he’s beside lex who has a kryptonite suit XP

Apr 2, 2024
  16. Mr.W liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

That would be fun. Maybe they should do 25% faster combos + 35% power reduction instead of might for 20 seconds. Cooldown 30 seconds.

Apr 2, 2024
  17. Mr.W replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

If the buff will remain at 6% can an effect be added where it either makes it so combos can no longer be vulnerable to interruption or...

Mar 31, 2024
  18. Mr.W replied to the thread Question about the current DCUO for our lead producer.

A pleasure to meet you. I definitely understand you want to keep your cards to your chest at the moment. I wish you an incredible time...

Mar 31, 2024
  19. Mr.W replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Technically they can be “replaced “ with capsule styles lol Just adding a little humor ;)

Mar 3, 2024
  20. Mr.W replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I mean technically he can just put on green & blue gear the buy the avatar gear from the fate vendor which is the equivalent of new...

Mar 3, 2024
  21. Mr.W liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Been almost an entire week since someone was in here pooping on everyones posts and ideas... sky falling? hell freezing over? Whatever....

Mar 3, 2024
  22. Mr.W replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Umm what did I just login to 0.0 Devs I think he may need an intervention from the clamp lol. Umm….great creativity lol

Mar 2, 2024
  23. Mr.W liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I hope not, too, but he wasn't real enthusiastic about playing after that. The only thing I know of for sure, unless they changed it,...

Feb 29, 2024