Mr Furious's Recent Activity

1. Mr Furious replied to the thread Devs did great.

Who is "you guys"? I am alone. OP brought up toxicity in a post created for the sole purpose of tearing down anyone who disagrees with...

Aug 27, 2021
  2. Mr Furious replied to the thread Devs did great.

What about your toxicity?

Aug 27, 2021
  3. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I don't think you understand RPGs if you think it is counterintuitive. However why are you against having options? I was the one who...

Jul 10, 2021
  4. Mr Furious liked shoegazer's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I don't want "everything easy mode"..that's what endgame is for.. Also..I already played these instances when they were "hard mode"..so...

Jul 9, 2021
  5. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

As others and I have said you should be able to choose what you queue for: clamped or unclamped. People who choose the same thing get...

Jul 9, 2021
  6. Mr Furious liked EconoKnight's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

And what is competent? Know how to “hot swap”? We have been repeatedly told we will only have 3 artifact slots, but some players...

Jul 9, 2021
  7. Mr Furious liked EconoKnight's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Then as I stated in another thread - Why bother grinding gear? Why bother keeping up a mainframe? Why bother keeping up league...

Jul 9, 2021
  8. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Who are you replying to? You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

Jul 9, 2021
  9. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I'm talking about you verses you, not you verses others. If you have maxed out current content you will be better than you were when...

Jul 9, 2021
  10. Mr Furious has a new avatar.

Jul 9, 2021
  11. Mr Furious liked Magnificent's post in the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Not for older content, especially raids and operations. People want to destroy old content, let them. I get that the idea is to push...

Jul 9, 2021
  12. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

You are going to feel less powerful if you are hitting all content the same. The things that are supposed to be much weaker than you...

Jul 9, 2021
  13. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

Soloing old world bosses is how I want to play. Getting people to join a group in the world even on current stuff is next to...

Jul 9, 2021
  14. Mr Furious replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - July 2021.

I'd like having the option to play old content unclamped, even if it's only solo for reduced rewards. I see the value in playing it kind...

Jul 9, 2021