MisterTeapot's Recent Activity

1. MisterTeapot replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

I don't believe so, since it seems to be in it's own sort of category. Generally once episode currency is able to be converted, the...

Jun 2, 2021
  2. MisterTeapot replied to the thread suggestion cash cap.

i like the idea i've seen on here a few times where the $ in escrow can be used for repairs, but not for purchases.

May 29, 2021
  3. MisterTeapot replied to the thread How Many Toons Do You Have?.

Hilariously, I played this game for YEARS on PS3 then went to boot it up a couple years ago and got the message that it was...

May 27, 2021
  4. MisterTeapot replied to the thread How Many Toons Do You Have?.

Two mains, Mister Teapot (Mental) and Large Farva (Fire). Plus a bunch of L30 variations (ie Major Teapot, Master Teapot etc) for...

May 27, 2021
  5. MisterTeapot replied to the thread Source Marks Week!.

since they've implemented these bonus weeks as a regular thing we've had: #1 - bonus source marks #2 - bonus stabalizers #3 - bonus...

May 27, 2021
  6. MisterTeapot liked AquamantheKing's post in the thread Base Healing Multiplier Testing.

I was always curious as to which priority or group heals were stronger but was always told they were all the same. I tried searching for...

May 20, 2021
  7. MisterTeapot replied to the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

So I just timed fp, doomed metro, vault and I got 24 minutes. Then I re-read your post and realized you were talking about 31st...

May 19, 2021
  8. MisterTeapot has a new avatar.

May 19, 2021
  9. MisterTeapot replied to the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

Thanks for the info! Sounds like a great strategy. This one takes between 2.5-3 hours for 71 marks, but it's one and done. Run, mail,...

May 19, 2021
  10. MisterTeapot replied to the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

Some general speed/levelling tips: If you Warp to Rally Point inside a police station it takes you straight to the exit. Pressing Ranged...

May 17, 2021
  11. MisterTeapot replied to the thread [GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm).

[3 SM - Apes/Grodd] Exit the Little Bohemia police station. Jump down onto the beach killing Scouts, heading towards [!] who will offer us...

May 17, 2021
  12. MisterTeapot posted a new thread.

[GUIDE] 56(70) Source Marks under 3 Hours Solo (Infinite Catalyst Farm)

This is an F2P speed leveling guide to get a character to 23 with the maximum Marks/Time efficiency for the purpose of farming Artifact...

Forum: Oracle’s Database (Guides)

May 17, 2021
  13. MisterTeapot replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

One of the things I've noticed about popular/profitable FTP games is that they almost always provide the illusion that with enough time, an...

May 10, 2021