MisterMeanwhile's Recent Activity

1. MisterMeanwhile liked Illumin411's post in the thread Watchmen in DCUO.

As much as I love The Watchmen (see my alts name in my sig), it's already a long shot to get one DLC so I highly doubt we'd get two. So...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  2. MisterMeanwhile liked Illumin411's post in the thread DLC Idea/Collaboration: DCUO x RWBY.

One word...WATCHMEN

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  3. MisterMeanwhile replied to the thread MAXIMUM RANK ACHIEVED - Now what?.

The what?

Mar 14, 2024
  4. MisterMeanwhile liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Probably already asked for before, but some bases I would like to see: Superman Fortress of Solitude Base Wonder Woman Themyscira Base...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. MisterMeanwhile liked golddragon71's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I still can’t believe that with all the Batman Day bonuses and gifts and all the bat themed monthly Dr. Fate rewards, we still haven’t...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. MisterMeanwhile liked Lightning Striike's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like to see more old comic book covers as posters like detective comics, Batman, legion of superheroes, teen titans, aquaman and...

Feb 25, 2024
  7. MisterMeanwhile liked sebfm's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Hello, Would love to see : - more iconic slimlines (Batman, Superman, Lanterns, Deathstroke). - a joker smile face style. - More Dark...

Feb 25, 2024
  8. MisterMeanwhile liked Vedvaengr's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

The androids from Oolong, please. [IMG] And Black Alice's and Mary Marvel's skirts

Feb 25, 2024
  9. MisterMeanwhile replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Titans Island Drone bug.

Their working right now. Thanks.

Feb 16, 2024
  10. MisterMeanwhile posted a new thread.

MAXIMUM RANK ACHIEVED - Now what?

Recently two of my artifact had achieved maximum rank. Is there a next step?

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Feb 13, 2024
  11. MisterMeanwhile posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Titans Island Drone bug

The TI Drone I acquired has a glitch. Please fix it asap.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 7, 2024
  12. MisterMeanwhile liked creatine1's post in the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

pet dragon pet snake carrot jla lunchbox

Feb 6, 2024
  13. MisterMeanwhile liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I'd love an interactive jukebox for bases. You can switch it on and play like 10 tunes. And switch it off. Let it make some glowing...

Jan 29, 2024
  14. MisterMeanwhile liked iLazy's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

How about a jukebox feature for our bases? Personally, I adore the music from the nightclubs and police stations in the game, especially...

Jan 21, 2024
  15. MisterMeanwhile liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

1) When are you going to learn that you can post more than 1 character per post?!? :confused: 2) I asked several years ago for...

Jan 21, 2024
  16. MisterMeanwhile liked Lantern Gblue's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like some of the pentacles and art pieces from the House of Mystery - wall pentacles, floor pentacles, etc…

Jan 5, 2024
  17. MisterMeanwhile liked Ascended's post in the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Oh here's a thought. Has anyone considered having your unlocked Allies hang around your base? Combat utility *and* decoration, all in...

Jan 3, 2024
  18. MisterMeanwhile replied to the thread THE CANADIAN LEAGUE recruitment thread.

Happy New Year

Jan 1, 2024
  19. MisterMeanwhile replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Suggestion for base pets: Robots, such as the vendor robots, those big blue robots, the Batman robot, Brainiac worker robots and various...

Jan 1, 2024
  20. MisterMeanwhile liked Babù's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Is it possible to get the Starfire's Old Suit and her Old Hairstyle? [IMG]

Jan 1, 2024
  21. MisterMeanwhile liked CéIia's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I take the example of Lord Xanatos above, can you please remaster the style of the Noble Warrior ? With the WW / Eagle symbol working a...

Jan 1, 2024
  22. MisterMeanwhile liked RipTide's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I want to see a czarnian skin style, a joker skin style that has a joker smile, a Darkseid style, a Godspeed style, a Daniel West reverse...

Nov 22, 2023