Miss Martian's Recent Activity

1. Miss Martian liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

- Can we get Mammoth's hair and facial style please? - Can we also have his chest style? [IMG]

Oct 17, 2021
  2. Miss Martian liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

100%. With the amount of styles we already have in-game, we should be a lot more grateful with what we have. I don't know many...

Oct 15, 2021
  3. Miss Martian replied to the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

Older styles totally look ugly even if you find the best matching because of obsolete graphics, however, using more contemporary and...

Oct 15, 2021
  4. Miss Martian replied to the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

I just hope everyone gets to wear their favorite costume in this game. Until then we need to be patient and enjoy what we have.

Oct 15, 2021
  5. Miss Martian liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

I still feel like Vigilante is a B-list character in the DC universe. There's plenty of other more well recognized characters that...

Oct 15, 2021
  6. Miss Martian replied to the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

In addition, it has been confirmed that they only can approve comic books styles, not anything from movies/series whatsoever.

Oct 15, 2021
  7. Miss Martian replied to the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

So now we have so many slim lines, apart from the 3 sets on 31st century vendor, every episode has a second gear set most of which are...

Oct 15, 2021
  8. Miss Martian replied to the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

I would love to help you make that set with the current styles if you'd like to. Snow Owl is pretty good at that too. I would encourage...

Oct 15, 2021
  9. Miss Martian liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread 5½ Years, Dozens of Styles, & Still None Based on This Character....

Lol never really heard of this character tbh...

Oct 15, 2021
  10. Miss Martian liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 15, 2021
  11. Miss Martian replied to the thread Promised skin updates....

Megzilla is a caring and lovely person trying to help people as much as possible and listen to them. Everyone should stop taking advantage...

Oct 13, 2021
  12. Miss Martian liked Mepps's post in the thread Promised skin updates....

Mentioning we want to do something is not a promise to do it. I think we're pretty careful about that, not that it helps. If there is a...

Oct 13, 2021
  13. Miss Martian replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Oct 13, 2021
  14. Miss Martian liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my eclipso style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 13, 2021
  15. Miss Martian liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] Love the new accessory :)

Oct 13, 2021
  16. Miss Martian liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG]

Oct 13, 2021
  17. Miss Martian replied to the thread Promised skin updates....

My dream since 13/14 years old:D:)

Oct 12, 2021
  18. Miss Martian liked zNot's post in the thread Promised skin updates....

they only need a VFX artist now for dcuo :) maybe some day you can join them! :) The spots filled up quickly though lol

Oct 12, 2021
  19. Miss Martian replied to the thread Promised skin updates....

Then I've got to send my resume :D Unfortunately the 2D positions are filled, let me know when they make some free space LOL. New...

Oct 12, 2021
  20. Miss Martian replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I love shooting in my sweet, empty home, the Watchtower. My made-up modern version of Infectious Lass. Didn't manage to get the Bee Antenna...

Oct 12, 2021
  21. Miss Martian liked N-IX's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Hi thank you very much for the info

Oct 12, 2021
  22. Miss Martian replied to the thread Promised skin updates....

How great would it be to have more developers to help on those wish list items. Skins, movement animations, power themed pick ups, makeup,...

Oct 12, 2021
  23. Miss Martian liked Oceans's post in the thread Promised skin updates....

Megzilla wouldn't have had the blueprints or info to leave us with for those as she was one of our 2D artists and didn't actually...

Oct 12, 2021
  24. Miss Martian liked Mentaldope40's post in the thread Promised skin updates....

Yo Developers we need that 4 eye demon face, so my character no longer looks like a cosplayer groupie.:D

Oct 12, 2021