Miserable's Recent Activity

1. Miserable replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

Greetings. I hope you have since realized that you were wrong about the movement modes. Cheers!

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  2. Miserable liked Proxystar's post in the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

Hi Guys, I thought I'd cut through the community tension and help you all with a road map. Now let's be clear I am not the producer nor...

Mar 12, 2024
  3. Miserable liked Dom-Eon's post in the thread REALISTICALLY... what would it take for PVP to become a thing again?.

Nothing. It's dead in the water Pvp was the canary in the coal mine

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Miserable replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Did you start playing this game in the last 5 years? You are in every thread arguing with people based on the completely false...

Dec 27, 2023
  5. Miserable liked Ryll's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Lol I know a few people with 2 or more jobs with no disposable income. I also know people with no job and a significant amount of...

Dec 23, 2023
  6. Miserable liked Hollow Gohan's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Seems a bit problematic considering if you were to go down the nerf artifact route I could just be stuck with an artifact I don't...

Dec 23, 2023
  7. Miserable liked KrilTsuuroth's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

I am arguing with you because you're completely misunderstanding every single point I've made. I'm NOT the sample here. I mentioned a...

Dec 11, 2023
  8. Miserable liked KrilTsuuroth's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

But this is exactly where you're wrong. I haven't spent a dime on artifacts or artifact progression aside from whatever perks come...

Dec 11, 2023
  9. Miserable liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

I understand if they loosen up on artifacts that they would have to get the money from somewhere else. However, that's not so much of a bad...

Dec 8, 2023
  10. Miserable liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

That's why I wrote this:

Dec 8, 2023
  11. Miserable replied to the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

And they've done an absolutely terrible job at that. They've gotten themselves into a position where their player population severely...

Dec 8, 2023
  12. Miserable liked Dev72's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

There can be an argument made both ways in relation to what is paid toward advancement of character progression and what isn't. Some will...

Dec 7, 2023
  13. Miserable replied to the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

Don't worry OP, your desire is totally valid. I've never seen a video game community more passionate about defending the developer...

Dec 7, 2023
  14. Miserable liked Cypharr's post in the thread Artifact link to accounts, it's time!.

As much as this will improve QoL they won't they need your money literally. [IMG]

Dec 7, 2023
  15. Miserable replied to the thread Can we get a new tank artifact.

Sure. In fact, go ahead and remove Laz Pit from the game and replace it with this new art.

Dec 7, 2023
  16. Miserable replied to the thread Now that gear repair is gone, can/will dying be used as a game mechanic?.

Haven't read all the comments, and I don't know if I like the idea of unavoidable deaths as part of the story of the encounter, but I want...

Dec 5, 2023
  17. Miserable liked Zeljan89's post in the thread Fire Absorb heat bugged.

I noticed that absorb heat doesn't get a orbital assistance when you have dead kings scepter equipped in your arts. It feels like there's...

Dec 2, 2023
  18. Miserable replied to the thread Fire Absorb heat bugged.

Yep, this bug was introduced by the healing fix for Absorb Heat and I assume it was an unintended side-effect. This ability should work...

Dec 2, 2023
  19. Miserable liked Zeljan89's post in the thread Fire Absorb heat bugged.

Here's the proof video of DK not procing even to the follow up ability: Absorb heat has 6 hits and snuff out (Finisher move) has 4 hits....

Dec 2, 2023
  20. Miserable liked Zeljan89's post in the thread Fire Absorb heat bugged.

That is incorrect, every power ability can proc Orbital assistance. And speaking of freeze breath you can get 3 Orbital assistances...

Dec 2, 2023
  21. Miserable replied to the thread Legends PvE has some issues..

Its existence, for one.

Dec 1, 2023
  22. Miserable liked BumblingB's post in the thread Elite Gear Acquisition Model.

How's everyone doing on this November day? I want to talk about the Elite Gear Acquisition Model that we have had since AF3, though it had...

Nov 30, 2023
  23. Miserable liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Can we talk about the controller role honestly?!.

I used to have 5 controllers back in the day and after the rewamp I have zero.I always hated the "new way" to control.I miss double pot...

Nov 30, 2023
  24. Miserable replied to the thread Why is it not red?.

You have a wildly twisted definition of "berating." Funnily enough, you've personally attacked OP more than he has anyone in this...

Nov 30, 2023
  25. Miserable replied to the thread Shield Damage.

They use percentage based and shield-ignoring damage way too excessively in this game.

Nov 30, 2023