Miranda31's Recent Activity

1. Miranda31 liked Proxystar's post in the thread Bring back styles that are no longer available.

All exclusive Daily login rewards should go on the Fate Vendor for people to buy a few months later, just like the Day 21 rewards

Jun 18, 2024 at 2:20 AM
  2. Miranda31 liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Bring back styles that are no longer available.

There are so many styles in this game that were once available and no longer accessible to players who have missed out on daily log in...

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  3. Miranda31 liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat has been restricted for this account..

Upon logging in on PS5. Which was EXTREMELY slow, I get a message saying: "Certain content may not be available because you have user...

Jun 16, 2024 at 10:36 PM
  4. Miranda31 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread To the Developers, respectfully.....

After months of saying this, you are finally correct lol

Jun 16, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  5. Miranda31 liked Emoney's post in the thread To the Developers, respectfully.....

Unless you can share your conversation with a developer that told you this, please refrain from speaking for them. We have had bonus...

Jun 15, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  6. Miranda31 liked Emoney's post in the thread To the Developers, respectfully.....

I have been doing a similar thing. One of my alts holds all my Nth, and as it overflows I'll use it here and there to boost some of my...

Jun 15, 2024 at 5:48 PM
  7. Miranda31 replied to the thread To the Developers, respectfully.....

100% I've adapted to the lack of information on a bonus week by keeping to a 'floor' of 3m XP and spending every time I hit 3.5. If...

Jun 15, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  8. Miranda31 liked Emoney's post in the thread To the Developers, respectfully.....

Can we please get an answer to whether double Nth experience will be returning or not?!? I know we are not entitled to bonus weeks. I'm...

Jun 15, 2024 at 6:12 AM
  9. Miranda31 liked Plowed In's post in the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

He’s not the only one. There’s been a few of us saying the exact same thing. Game criticism, quality of gameplay/content = totally...

Jun 15, 2024 at 6:11 AM
  10. Miranda31 liked Proxystar's post in the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

I said as much in the subsequent post in this thread, I've worked a mix of remote work and office work since even prior to the pandemic...

Jun 14, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  11. Miranda31 replied to the thread sorceress weapon box.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Magical_Blast_Foci https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Braced_Blasters_of_Aggression

Jun 14, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  12. Miranda31 liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

Unless people who are working at the office can testify, nobody has the slightest idea how remote work has affected development, but it's...

Jun 14, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  13. Miranda31 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

Yeah most likely. I've seen on other games it being as easy for them (those running the hack programs) as right clicking the mouse on the...

Jun 14, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  14. Miranda31 replied to the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

Interesting. I've come across speed hackers a few times. I wouldn't say (not being a pvp player) that it's common, but not rare...

Jun 14, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  15. Miranda31 liked RTX's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat Glitch.

This seem to be a "chat order" problem, the message you typed in the chat will get pushed to the top of the chat above all other...

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:47 AM
  16. Miranda31 liked Grip's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat messages submerged/out of order.

Affirmative. Has happened to me, others I run with, these folks......

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  17. Miranda31 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat messages submerged/out of order.

I see the other reports are a week or so old. I probably didn't notice an issue when grouped with friends (just 2-3 usually), because...

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  18. Miranda31 liked CTG Gamez's post in the thread XBOX DCUO CHAT BROKEN.

The In Game Text Chat simply will not work when we Log in to DCUO on XBOX. There was previously a work around for this, that when we...

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  19. Miranda31 liked Tropical Skittles's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat Glitch.

You can type in any chat rather it be LFG, Trade, League etc. It doesn't matter what you are doing in the game, or where you are located....

Jun 14, 2024 at 6:30 AM
  20. Miranda31 replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Chat messages submerged/out of order.

Oh, yeah - "this morning" would be 6-8 pm EST Thursday night.

Jun 13, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  21. Miranda31 posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Chat messages submerged/out of order

This morning I missed messages in group because they appeared immediately below other messages from 5/10/15 minutes ago and NOT as the most...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jun 13, 2024 at 10:08 PM
  22. Miranda31 replied to the thread sorceress weapon box.

According to the "why did the devs give different names to the boxes and the contents thereof" list that I copied a while ago, Sorceress'...

Jun 13, 2024 at 9:54 PM
  23. Miranda31 liked VIRALITY's post in the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Definitely double art xp... [IMG]

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  24. Miranda31 liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

So maybe Summer seasonal drops tomorrow? Or not? Maybe the new Artifacts are dropping? Or they’ll still be up on Test? Maybe there’s a...

Jun 12, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  25. Miranda31 liked Fatal Star's post in the thread Transgender items?.

You know how many times I see people get called trannies in this game? This wouldn't help matters at all anyway, there's some very...

Jun 12, 2024 at 10:54 AM