Minotaur38's Recent Activity

1. Minotaur38 liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Unplayable.

The content in general is lacking, and ontop of it the lag is so bad it’s making this virtually unplayable.

May 29, 2024
  2. Minotaur38 liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Especially the grind it takes now for new players. It's just not gonna happen for them. It's gonna take a long time. The source marks for...

Mar 26, 2024
  3. Minotaur38 liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

And you aren't considering how absurdly long it took at maximum efficiency... the same effort now would likely exceed the life of the...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. Minotaur38 liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

It was 3 years of grinding... 3 years on a less populated platform at that. And that was fast as far as I'm concerned. You're placing...

Mar 26, 2024
  5. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Lol, I never asked for the clamp to be removed but... Sure, why not? What took me 3 years would take 5+ years now, why should a game...

Mar 26, 2024
  6. Minotaur38 liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

How is 3 years of grinding for 10+ years of feats cheese, exactly? It still took time, it still took coordination, and it still took...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Uhh DCUO came to Xbox in 2016, the clamp released in 2021... I started playing in 2018. I had every single feat from all older content...

Mar 26, 2024
  8. Minotaur38 liked Multiverse's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

You would also have to consider the number of people who left with the Clamp. Pretty sure those who left were not pro-Clamp. ;)

Mar 26, 2024
  9. Minotaur38 liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Do you mean the same 5 Pro-clampers?

Mar 26, 2024
  10. Minotaur38 liked Owlman 2's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

The Owlman supports this post. Remove the clamps and let us be rewarded for all of our hard work. Stop giving in to the 2% player base of...

Mar 26, 2024
  11. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I always wondered if there was a way for AI to calculate this entire thread, and determine how many people on each side of the fence there...

Mar 26, 2024
  12. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

It absolutely wasn't a walk in the park that's for sure. Well, except when I "cheesed" all of the counter, style, and time capsule feats....

Mar 26, 2024
  13. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I guess I can't help it, and tbh that's probably partially what got me into the toxic hole on Xbox as well. Always defending myself...

Mar 26, 2024
  14. Minotaur38 liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This reminds me of one of my counterpoints to toxicity I've faced from the "elite community" on Xbox, they judged me for not beating...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Minotaur38 liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Yeah, but what about the not-so-good player? Worse yet, what about the never-will-be-good player? Before the clamp, they had a home...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Minotaur38 liked thedemonocus's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This myth that the clamp was going to somehow make better end game players is laughable. Players who want to get good are gonna get good,...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Minotaur38 liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

The clamp was put in place to keep you out of old content (for the most part) This game relies heavily on players becoming bored, and...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Minotaur38 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Exactly. Originally, the devs did this so that people like me could teach randoms the mechanics, but they never listen, or they don't...

Mar 26, 2024
  19. Minotaur38 liked llllDeathstroke's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

For a second i forgot this is the DCUO forums, who am i kidding.. no matter what i say i’ll get comments of people defending everything...

Feb 11, 2024