MiLady's Recent Activity

1. MiLady posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Bad phase in Metropolis error <0x000E,5,0>

When I used the teleporter to Metropolis to do the Seasonal Event race, the splash screen remains for over 1 minute. Then I get this error...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 11, 2024
  2. MiLady replied to the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

They could even create a token on Marketplace to make the boosts permanently, rather that the current method of paying rent every 60 days.

Feb 10, 2024
  3. MiLady liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

This has been brought up before, unfortunately nothing has come of it. I think several things could and should be done though: 1. Change...

Feb 10, 2024
  4. MiLady liked Reinheld's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

All total on all toons I'm probably over 100K. Guess I should spend some sometime, but I don't want to run short at some point and have...

Feb 10, 2024
  5. MiLady liked Reinheld's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

I'd pay 200 per boost to never have to visit the mainframe again. Heck...I'd pay 500 each, or make it 1000, but it's account wide vs...

Feb 10, 2024
  6. MiLady liked Ryazan's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

Just get rid of this "mechanic", and redesign the Cyborg ally, much in the same way Oracle was redesigned when another nuisance was removed.

Feb 10, 2024
  7. MiLady liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

I would like to be able to purchase the boost 2 to 3 days before it runs

Feb 10, 2024
  8. MiLady liked Multiverse's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

It is annoying when it expires halfway through a Raid. They got rid of Repair..... let's get rid of this too.

Feb 10, 2024
  9. MiLady liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

We can re-purchase league buffs and replace base generator batteries before they expire. We should be able to do the same with mainframe...

Feb 10, 2024
  10. MiLady liked Cyclonic's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

I'd be happy if they just raised the cost and made them permanent so you don't even need to think about them. They got rid of repairing for...

Feb 10, 2024
  11. MiLady liked PANDAmic's post in the thread Change the Mainframe's Boost timers.

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but the way the 60-day expiration for "Boosts" is currently set doesn't make sense. It...

Feb 10, 2024
  12. MiLady liked Cypharr's post in the thread How technical support broke my heart.

If that's the case it's horrible what has transpired. I feel deeply for you ma dude. Karma will get them back in other ways, possible...

Feb 10, 2024
  13. MiLady liked nadeemew's post in the thread How technical support broke my heart.

guys, forgive me if I'm boring you with my posts, but I want to finally tell my story. I have been playing for more than 11 years and 2...

Feb 10, 2024
  14. MiLady liked Cypharr's post in the thread Devs, Are We Supposed To Have Fun On Our Anniversary or Die 1000 Times Before It's Over.

You have disguised SFFe+ as SFFe but you can't fool me. It's actually SFFe+ common 1 rally is the recipe for elite+ or am I missing...

Feb 10, 2024
  15. MiLady liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Dear Devs Regarding Style Menu.

P.s. add a section that put the entire style set on you with one click.

Feb 10, 2024
  16. MiLady liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread dcuocommunity.com New Census Website!.

Greetings everyone, there have been websites before; bloguide, dcuolive, wavedox, zonexus and each offered something unique. However, over...

Feb 10, 2024
  17. MiLady liked Miranda31's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I've been a team manager - when you have a missing role you either see if the team can stretch to cover temporarily, or you change things...

Feb 10, 2024
  18. MiLady liked zNot's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

The last designer we had engaged and told us so much on the forums he was more with the community then the community manager even though...

Feb 10, 2024
  19. MiLady liked zNot's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

If so whats your thoughts on it? watched a video of obsidianchill as he showed evidence for it.

Feb 10, 2024
  20. MiLady replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Warping to Anniversary event sometimes disconnects me.

Looks like its phase 4 of Anniversary event. I was in there and switched, Now Im stuck.

Jan 19, 2024
  21. MiLady posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Warping to Anniversary event sometimes disconnects me

On USPC, there is at least 1 phase that if you were to choose it or if you warp to it by random, the screen will go blank and 1 minute...

Jan 19, 2024
  22. MiLady replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Warping to Cursed Gotham gets disconnected <0x000E,5,0>.

Looks like Phase 7 is corrupt at 6:21pm EST.

Jan 4, 2024
  23. MiLady replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Warping to Cursed Gotham gets disconnected <0x000E,5,0>.

Update: I finally got into Cursed Gotham. But when I tried to phase into another phase, the screen went black. I saw "Connecting to...

Jan 4, 2024
  24. MiLady posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Warping to Cursed Gotham gets disconnected <0x000E,5,0>

This just started today. After I login and choose my toon, I use the map and teleport to Chaos Gotham. Then I sit and wait for 2 minutes...

Jan 4, 2024