michgal89's Recent Activity

1. michgal89 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dcuo/images/4/44/FutureBatmanFull.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130703023544 I would love to get the future...

Dec 19, 2019
  2. michgal89 replied to the thread Economy Actions Taken Today.

Mepps quick question now that the restriction have been lifted what about the in game items account bound? Have they been place back to...

Dec 18, 2019
  3. michgal89 replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I am not gonna lie. When DC universe online came out with the Batman base pack I was ecstatic. But upon further inspection of the base...

Dec 17, 2019
  4. michgal89 replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

How about a doomsday style. I know we already have a doomsday back style but a full on skin and armor type a style. One that can complete...

Dec 16, 2019
  5. michgal89 replied to the thread DEVS: Glad to see something is happening.

Am telling everyone the people who where saved from permanent ban and only 14 day suspension should be happy. Now for the actual banned...

Dec 4, 2019
  6. michgal89 replied to the thread DEVS: Glad to see something is happening.

Easy sell things from time capsule for going or low rate.

Dec 4, 2019
  7. michgal89 replied to the thread New Dark Multiverse Time Capsule.

Honestly, this should not have been called the dark multiverse time capsule. It should have been called ninth metal Time capsule or...

Nov 14, 2019
  8. michgal89 posted a new thread.

Doctor Fate helmet Display:

Doctor Fate Helmet Display that drops in Dark Night Metal Part 1: does not display properly. Meaning the display should show just like the...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Oct 25, 2019
  9. michgal89 replied to the thread Bonus Catalyst Weekend!.

Mepps: sorry for steering at a different conversation, wanted to ask about the Doctor Fate Helm Display, if it is supposed to be that dark...

Oct 25, 2019
  10. michgal89 has a new avatar.

Sep 10, 2019