mexmex's Recent Activity

1. mexmex replied to the thread A little help... to return to the game.

Thanks everyone, now running as before, thanks

Feb 18, 2024
  2. mexmex liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

Everybody else that's responded has pretty much covered everything, but I just wanted to add: You can also look up base items on the...

Feb 18, 2024
  3. mexmex liked Reinheld's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

Yeah, I always make this suggestion to anyone with low CR who's running event stuff. Opening those boxes to get the same junk you can...

Feb 18, 2024
  4. mexmex liked LeagueOfV's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

This is a great suggestion. When I was waiting for the free CR skip, I just ran all the JLDC event content and saved all the boxes. I...

Feb 18, 2024
  5. mexmex liked inferno's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

I saw that. Just a suggestion for a future video. I would like a quick overview of changes per year and into chapters. That way it's...

Feb 18, 2024
  6. mexmex liked Reinheld's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

1) 2 a year for now...we'll see if that goes to 3.....or 1. 2) Some have a note at the bottom denoting an episode or feat ('Earth 3...

Feb 18, 2024
  7. mexmex liked Multiverse's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

Already done..... [media] ;) ;)

Feb 18, 2024
  8. mexmex liked inferno's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

@Multiverse I think you may have to do a video for players returning to the game that has links to all that stuff. Maybe an initial...

Feb 18, 2024
  9. mexmex liked TheLorax's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

1.- How often do we get new content or new DLC or episodes ? In 2022 and 2023 they had a couple episode delays which resulted in only...

Feb 18, 2024
  10. mexmex liked KidKretz's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

for number 3 i use my alts, each alt has about 3 episodes worth of catalysts and unique gear piece catalyst in their banks. got plenty of...

Feb 18, 2024
  11. mexmex liked Multiverse's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

1... they have been trying to get back to 3 DLCs per year..... but this year...... it seems we will get only 2 again. :( 2.... ??? We...

Feb 18, 2024
  12. mexmex liked LeagueOfV's post in the thread A little help... to return to the game.

1. about every 6 months (unfortunately) 2. Can't remember if base item boxes say the episode? Will check when in game. After you collect...

Feb 18, 2024
  13. mexmex posted a new thread.

A little help... to return to the game

I quit playing the game, for about 3 years now, I decided to pay for a month membership to get the feel of the game again, there is a a lot...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 14, 2024
  14. mexmex liked Eve's post in the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

Hey! Go to Gotham City and click on the green button on the top right "Post New Thread" [IMG]

Feb 9, 2024
  15. mexmex replied to the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

Hello can some one tell me how do I start a new thread please

Feb 8, 2024