metro2k's Recent Activity

1. metro2k liked LoganCaron's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Yep bit disapointed on the lootboxes from Superman content..its all stuff that we can or could get alredy in the game..no new emblems or...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  2. metro2k replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

For now, I only collected items that I already had, damn. couldn't you have included some unseen gifts during the three missions, at least...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:01 AM
  3. metro2k replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

For now, I only collected items that I already had, damn. couldn't you have included some unseen gifts during the three missions, at least...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  4. metro2k replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I've completed the three missions, but I haven't received anything new. It seems like there might be an issue with the rewards system.

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:54 AM
  5. metro2k replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

It could have been worse... they could have given us a doll... Or the Zorro doll...

Mar 30, 2024
  6. metro2k replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

Zorro mask:mad:

Mar 30, 2024
  7. metro2k replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

I am afraid that they are attached:(

Mar 30, 2024
  8. metro2k replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I like this game... I come from more than ten years on City of Heroes

Mar 9, 2024
  9. metro2k replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I removed the automatic renewal that was going to start in two weeks.... :( without information I don't want to throw money away

Mar 9, 2024
  10. metro2k replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

One should not take the hat on the 21st day... to protest

Mar 1, 2024
  11. metro2k replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

worse could not be done

Feb 29, 2024
  12. metro2k liked Multiverse's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

Plenty of people were happy with the Classic Champion Slimline. Had to make more then 1 video about it because people kept on...

Feb 29, 2024
  13. metro2k liked Multiverse's post in the thread Daily Reward Made To Bind To Character, Rather Account Again.

For the gear.... Happens all the time when we get the new Daily rewards. And right now most of the staff is probably still on vacation....

Jan 6, 2024
  14. metro2k posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed in my language without audio

unfortunately, spoken audio in my language (non-English) was never implemented. But subtitles remain in my language without audio. Is there...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jan 6, 2024
  15. metro2k liked Sollace's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Personally, I'd have preferred to see this wolfpack as part of the December 21 day destiny gift for subscribers!

Dec 26, 2023
  16. metro2k liked TheBlackBond's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Just came to express my appreciation for the wolf pack token. Thanks Devs !!

Dec 26, 2023
  17. metro2k liked Mr.W's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

It's not about ppl being "forced" to get it, nor is it a matter of the community being ungrateful. It is, however, a question of why...

Dec 23, 2023
  18. metro2k liked Multiverse's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

For people who have questions about the WolfPack Token and how it really works.... This might answer some of them questions. ;) [media]

Dec 23, 2023
  19. metro2k replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Santa didn't come this year Larfleeze came. :confused:

Dec 23, 2023
  20. metro2k replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

can you get statistics on how many players are buying this? just out of curiosity

Dec 22, 2023
  21. metro2k replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

too expensive. christmas is ruined!!!:mad:

Dec 22, 2023