Mentaldope40's Recent Activity

1. Mentaldope40 liked RavNoc's post in the thread 2023 QOL wish list.

There are currently 6 teleporters in the entrance to a League Hall. One should remain HoL, the other 5 should take you one-way to each of...

Dec 29, 2022
  2. Mentaldope40 liked Reinheld's post in the thread 2023 QOL wish list.

Just a few QOL things that I think would help out in the daily grind stuff. Not including anything like AQS, changes to the clamp or omnis,...

Dec 29, 2022
  3. Mentaldope40 liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread It's Been Over A Decade, Why No.....

There are so many unused areas in all content that can be built on...

Dec 29, 2022
  4. Mentaldope40 liked TheLorax's post in the thread It's Been Over A Decade, Why No.....

Did you know that Flashpoint Gotham is an unbottled South Gotham?

Dec 29, 2022
  5. Mentaldope40 liked DoctorP2's post in the thread New bounty coming...?.

So I popped into the teleporter in Infernal Kahndaq yesterday and was surprised to see a destination that said "Pride Bounty." I clicked on...

Dec 29, 2022
  6. Mentaldope40 liked xXlNesTlXx's post in the thread Share money between characters.

As title says, any way to share money between characters? I tried by mail but I can't send money :( I have a subscription active Thank...

Dec 29, 2022
  7. Mentaldope40 liked Dene Prince's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Exactly As much as feats are a goal.. MMOs are about the journey too - boring scenery sometimes BUT that is par for the course

Dec 29, 2022