Megzilla's Recent Activity

1. Megzilla replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - September 25.

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=415319 I'll open up additional portrait slots on...

Sep 22, 2020 at 8:27 AM
  2. Megzilla replied to the thread Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - September 25.

I'm doing portrait sketches this year - my first 5 slots have already been filled but I will open up some more later!

Sep 18, 2020
  3. Megzilla replied to the thread Shoulders and Hands Style Tab question. (Style Dev).

It is a cool idea, but not worth the enormous amount of effort to redo all of our shoulders/gloves entries. Instead of 6/12 versions of...

Sep 16, 2020
  4. Megzilla replied to the thread Witching Hour 2020 Wishlist.

more cats is always a solid request

Sep 9, 2020
  5. Megzilla replied to the thread Witching Hour 2020 Wishlist.

Keep an eye out for Extra Life announcements as we get closer to the event! I don't think we will go back and revisit this style,...

Sep 8, 2020
  6. Megzilla replied to the thread Witching Hour 2020 Wishlist.

I've seen the alien head requested several times on the style thread over in dev discussions. It is written on the list of styles. This...

Sep 8, 2020
  7. Megzilla replied to the thread New Hairstyle question. (Dev in charge of styles.).

Maybe with FX. I'll see what I can find out.

Sep 6, 2020
  8. Megzilla replied to the thread New Hairstyle question. (Dev in charge of styles.).

Like the Firestorm enhanced headpiece?

Sep 6, 2020
  9. Megzilla replied to the thread New Hairstyle question. (Dev in charge of styles.).

I would imagine it taking quite a bit of R&D to implement sim on a different style group. I think it is more on our engine/tech/tools end...

Sep 5, 2020
  10. Megzilla replied to the thread New Hairstyle question. (Dev in charge of styles.).

No plans to explore dynamic hair right now. It would definitely be nice to have though.

Sep 5, 2020
  11. Megzilla liked SekretVillain's post in the thread There is tons of new forums avatars!.

Dont forget grail and darkseid, zues and all those

Aug 18, 2020
  12. Megzilla liked TheLorax's post in the thread There is tons of new forums avatars!.

There is a business attire Lex Luthor NPC in the Iceberg Lounge Duo.

Aug 18, 2020
  13. Megzilla replied to the thread There is tons of new forums avatars!.

Can easily add these to round 3. Is there even a suit Lex? I guess I could always photoshop one together

Aug 18, 2020
  14. Megzilla replied to the thread There is tons of new forums avatars!.

Yeah, idk what happened to him x.x Unfortunately even these have to go through approvals, I can't directly upload them.

Aug 18, 2020
  15. Megzilla liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

If we get those Nubia locs , I'm go throw a milli vanilli concert inn game.

Aug 14, 2020
  16. Megzilla liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Yeah, here’s the thread for your convenience :) https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-skin-model-kryptonian.310744/

Aug 13, 2020
  17. Megzilla liked an81angel's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Belt item that is just a Single Star - PLEASE & THANK YOU. [IMG]

Aug 13, 2020
  18. Megzilla replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

So basically one with more muscle definition?

Aug 13, 2020
  19. Megzilla replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I believe I saw a request like this before - I really like it. Really great idea. We haven't gone over Valentines Day yet so I will see...

Aug 12, 2020
  20. Megzilla liked Brit's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Asking hopefully plenty of time in advance. The Valentine's Seasonal previously had Letterman's Jackets. I don't know the significance...

Aug 12, 2020
  21. Megzilla replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Best chance will be if we refresh the NPCs I think. Or do New Gods content. Not currently, but I'd really like more updated skins too!...

Aug 11, 2020
  22. Megzilla liked Rorschach's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I would like the Rorschach mask[IMG]

Aug 11, 2020
  23. Megzilla liked Beastmaster's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I know I already asked about the anklet so we'll leave it there, though a update whether it possible would be nice to see. what I forgot...

Aug 11, 2020
  24. Megzilla liked 9001BPM's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I’d love some heeled sandals or something the same height/shape/mould as the character creation heeled styles.

Aug 11, 2020