MchaelAceHunter's Recent Activity

1. MchaelAceHunter posted a new thread.

Collections in Omnibus reward box

Can someone tell me if all the collection pieces from ones such as riddle man this , riddle man that and multiversal bleed and a simple...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 28, 2024
  2. MchaelAceHunter posted a new thread.

League bank extension

I honestly feel the league bank either needs more slots or extending them further. But also set a amount of prestige required to buy each...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Feb 22, 2024
  3. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread New Valentine event materials.

Yep I will get them all. Ain't hard to get all the other things plus all them. 3 weeks times it by 4 to 6 characters done it

Feb 8, 2024
  4. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - January 31, 2024 - GU140.

How on earth is this gonna help the lag situation? It's so laggy as it is on Switch EU. Yes more ppl that's great. But some feats rvreally...

Jan 30, 2024
  5. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Is the 40 stab pack there for a week or til Jan 1st?

Dec 21, 2023
  6. MchaelAceHunter posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Bugs on gentlemen ghost in cursed gotham on Nintendo switch

Possible bugs on gentlemen ghost in cursed gotham on Nintendo switch eu - you cannot see the boss for far too long (at least a full minute)...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 28, 2023
  7. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread Have heroes and villains group up together in hol.

It's really annoying to get the hero and villain to trigger. Sometimes it don't even pop at times.

Nov 26, 2023
  8. MchaelAceHunter posted a new thread.

Have heroes and villains group up together in hol

Have heroes and villains group up together in social area for raids or open world boss spams. Have the whole heroes Vs villains on PvP or...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 24, 2023
  9. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread We need to talk about Legends.

If they didn't make legends feel so robotic then maybe I would play it

Nov 23, 2023
  10. MchaelAceHunter replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

@mepps where is Nintendo switch update? Still waiting on gentlemen ghost

Nov 23, 2023
  11. MchaelAceHunter posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Dreaded I'm in a league but doesn't show I'm in a league bug returned on switch eu

One of my league mates in DC Hunters, Praxus Venn, has a league bug situation. He's in my league but the league name doesn't show on...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 20, 2023