MarvelHawkeye's Recent Activity

1. MarvelHawkeye liked Nimmo's post in the thread Gear boxs really need to show what style is in the box, and if it's collected or not..

Especially now with multiple different styles dropping during runs, if it doesnt show if ive collected it or not i can't really make a real...

Aug 31, 2021
  2. MarvelHawkeye replied to the thread [T5 Throne Elite] Corum Rath's Pools Ignore Shield.

Huh, weird. At the time we were running with 2 healers. Both were pretty decent.

Aug 31, 2021
  3. MarvelHawkeye liked DanXVII's post in the thread Could we move White Mods to a tab in base generator?.

So irritating having to swap out white mods every time you get a green/blue/purple gear drop to the point I don’t bother with any new gear...

Aug 29, 2021
  4. MarvelHawkeye posted a new thread.

[T5 Throne Elite] Corum Rath's Pools Ignore Shield

I usually don't have a problem with an increase in difficulty with the content in this game. I actually enjoy it. That being said, the...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Aug 29, 2021
  5. MarvelHawkeye posted a new thread.

Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase

I have made a new thread that lists and shows all of the new iconic weapons being released in the upcoming episode....

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 6, 2021
  6. MarvelHawkeye replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Enjoy the new episode everyone! Expect more guides on Episode 41.

Aug 6, 2021
  7. MarvelHawkeye replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Dead King's Weapon(s) [img] [img] Gentleman's Ghost Weapon(s) [img] [img] [img] Big Barda's Weapons [img] [img] Damian...

Aug 6, 2021
  8. MarvelHawkeye replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Cybernetic Lex Energy Shield [img] GCPD Knight Shield [img] Aquaman's Trident [img] Spear of Destiny [img] Zeus' Lightning Bolt...

Aug 6, 2021
  9. MarvelHawkeye replied to the thread Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase.

Aqualad's Waterblade(s) [IMG] [IMG] Winterblade Weapon(s) [IMG] [IMG] Sunblade Weapon(s) [IMG] Huntress' Crossbow(s) [IMG]...

Aug 6, 2021
  10. MarvelHawkeye posted a new thread.

Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase

Harley Quinn's Mallet(s) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] God Killer Sword(s) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Hawkman's Nth Metal Mace(s) [IMG]...

Forum: Oracle’s Database (Guides)

Aug 6, 2021