MAGNETOxxFirstClass's Recent Activity

1. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread How many DCUO characters have you created?.

Holy Blast from the Past Batman! ;) Here is my latest version of my PS4 Heroes. [media] And my PS4 EEViLLL Villains. ;) [media]

Aug 8, 2020 at 12:35 PM
  2. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Ronster72's post in the thread How many DCUO characters have you created?.

i get to 70, i get lonely, i make new character

Aug 8, 2020 at 12:32 PM
  3. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  4. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Brit's post in the thread Breakthrough on Augments is ridiculous.

Shoot, I NEVER attempt an Episode Augment without a Seal of Preservation. The Catalysts are too rare to farm, and you cannot simply by...

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:25 AM
  5. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked FiremanMac85's post in the thread League Interest Already Dead.

I think people are scrambling to complete them bc once most people grind it out, they will never come back to it even if they need marks...

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:21 AM
  6. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Flashpoint Time Capsule.

[media] [media] [media]

Aug 7, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  7. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  8. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

The honest truth was that I got the lasso,so I updated some of my wonder woman styles :) Wonder woman red son [IMG] Wonder woman Dcuo...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  9. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  10. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[media]

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:09 PM
  11. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Perdition's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Geralt of Rivia(ish) [img] [img] [img]

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:09 PM
  12. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread New- Flashpoint Time Capsule Drop Rates Released!.

In before the innumerate masses saying, "I opened 100 capsules and didn't get an Exotic".

Aug 6, 2020 at 12:10 PM
  13. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Batman2099earthcold's post in the thread New Time Capsule Opinions.

i like the emblems especially the batman emblem,the materials i like i could use it tocreate a reverse batman about the flash cowl and the...

Aug 5, 2020 at 6:09 PM
  14. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Mirror Master - Metal Pt. 1: Scarlet Speedster.

I probably should add my latest videos to this thread. ;) [media] [media] [media] [media] [media]

Aug 5, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  15. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread What's inside Flashpoint TC.

I'll make a video with the emblems as soon as I get them all..... maybe tomorrow? We shall see. ;)

Aug 5, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  16. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked thedemonocus's post in the thread What's inside Flashpoint TC.

I need that batman emblem

Aug 5, 2020 at 5:02 PM
  17. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Dragonnes's post in the thread What's inside Flashpoint TC.

Pics of some of the emblems (sadly not all of them): Flashpoint Batman: [IMG] Flashpoint Cyborg (hard to see): [IMG] Flashpoint...

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:04 PM
  18. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Snow OwI's post in the thread New Time Capsule Opinions.

Finaly flashpoint batman emblem,my batman character is almost complete :D

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  19. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Poseidon fight.

5 successful completions could be a 4 star feat lol.

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  20. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Poseidon fight.

They should add a feat called Blind Fighting for completing this Alert when it is glitching. ;) ;)

Aug 4, 2020 at 5:23 PM
  21. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Poseidon fight.

I haven't played the alert once where the screen didn't glitch. Half the time I can't see the pools, I have to guess I'm in one because my...

Aug 4, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  22. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Poseidon fight.

Been avoiding the alert until it gets fixed. Playing under those conditions was the absolute worst. Sucks missing out on gear, marks and...

Aug 4, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  23. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Poseidon fight.

You are probably right.... but in this case.... there is a real good reason why some people are struggling. :)

Aug 4, 2020 at 3:03 PM