MAGNETOxxFirstClass's Recent Activity

1. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dev's can we please have a style update ..

What style update? Do you mean next phase of style unlocking? I think like most people here that it got pushed to the back burner and...

Jan 17, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  2. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Reinheld's post in the thread Making a Difference As a Player.

If membership has dipped (not saying it has or hasn't...I don't know for sure) TCs and Artifacts and the like are new revenue...

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:59 PM
  3. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Mepps's post in the thread Good Morning Long Loading.....screen.

We are taking a look. Please post or pm me your character name that got stuck.

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  4. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Darth Piper's post in the thread Devs: Can we revisit the minimum CR levels for episodes?.

I see what you did there... :)

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  5. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Good Morning Long Loading.....screen.

Yep... been watching the loading screen for a bit. Is the game still down?

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:34 AM
  6. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Share your bases.

Here is my Base Tour I made some time ago. Will try to make a new up to date version soon. :) [media]

Jan 17, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  7. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked IceRaider's post in the thread The current loadouts system doesn’t make sense.

Then there'd be no reason for 4 and 8 packs of armories lol... loss of income so what you're asking will never happen.

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  8. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Ankh_Legacy's post in the thread The current loadouts system doesn’t make sense.

Interestingly you wrote this thread on the exact 6th anniversary of the launch of armories, Jan 16, 2014. The switch system (T for PC,...

9. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Krytin's post in the thread The current loadouts system doesn’t make sense.

The function of the d pad switch role was in the game long before the armories and before unattuned gear. So now if someone doesn't have...

10. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Lantern_AdamK4's post in the thread Making a Difference As a Player.

A few things: 1.) Keep in mind that you can't please everyone, and the people who aren't happy are the loudest. There are plenty of...

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:37 AM
  11. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Doc.Doom15's post in the thread Making a Difference As a Player.

1st note: that was hard to read 2nd note: I'm really interested to see what Mepps edited :D Now to address the main points in your post:...

Jan 17, 2020 at 3:37 AM
  12. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread So it looks like the devs want to give us a "happy" new year... will the fans support them?.

Not to mention the Substitutes cry out for a DLC! [IMG] [IMG] Not to mention the Super-Pets! [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 16, 2020 at 10:19 AM
  13. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Share your bases.

Lets keep this thread active and share links to bases\or images we created! I'll start, and you can follow up with yours, and ask for...

Jan 15, 2020 at 6:38 PM
  14. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

We need a table and chairs similar to the one in this video. :) [media]

Jan 15, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  15. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My version of iron patriot [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 14, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  16. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Needs the STAR Labs Emblem. Closest thing the game has to the modified US Air Force Winged Star he wears on his shoulder armor in the...

Jan 14, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  17. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread Celebrate With Us! Anniversary Gifts!.

Happy Anniversary!! Hoping for another Great Year in DCUO! Thank you for the awesome gifts! :D

Jan 13, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  18. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

You bloody well nailed it, mate! :cool:

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:21 PM
  19. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Mepps's post in the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

To give skill points, we must autocomplete feats with the advance. We're at the limit for what feats we are comfortable autocompleting....

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  20. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread Premium Members should get Royal chroma material to.

With the 25% OFF we just got.... it is like $7.50 per month for 12 month.... CAN of course. ;)

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  21. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Mepps's post in the thread Premium Members should get Royal chroma material to.

Open episodes are not the same as membership. Membership comes with much more than just access to content, and even that access in open...

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  22. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked Mazahs's post in the thread DCUO Membership 25% OFF on PS4.

Really??? - Lifetime membership (for years) The Patriot Belt and many other sales say you are wrong

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  23. MAGNETOxxFirstClass replied to the thread DCUO Membership 25% OFF on PS4.

???PC have Access to 5 games with their membership. PS4 to 1 game. How is that the short end of the stick?

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  24. MAGNETOxxFirstClass liked StealthBlue's post in the thread DCUO Membership 25% OFF on PS4.

I don't think it's been mentioned, but it looks like the discount does NOT continue through renewal (based on the description in the ps...

Jan 13, 2020 at 4:08 PM