Luke©'s Recent Activity

1. Luke© replied to the thread Why Survival Mode should never see the light of day again..

Double Standards you paid for your round 30 and you are salty about how much it cost so when you finally got it you are flaming the ones...

Mar 28, 2021
  2. Luke© replied to the thread Why Survival Mode should never see the light of day again..

You are mad about Survival mode but you are happy to pay for the round 30 carry.

Mar 28, 2021
  3. Luke© replied to the thread Fixed Survival Mode Bosses Reseting Health.

We were doing King Shark for a friend got him down to 60% he reset. We decided to continue and he reset a total of 4 times before we...

Mar 21, 2021
  4. Luke© posted a new thread.

Please Remove Repairing Gear for Elite items.

At this point with inflation on EU and US, repairing gear tax to take money out of the game is rather pointless as it is so low. There are...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 17, 2021
  5. Luke© replied to the thread Fourth artifact slot.

There isn’t really a need or demand for a fourth artifact. I think you are ignorant of you believe “The game was made to be played at...

Jan 8, 2021
  6. Luke© posted a new thread.

DCUO starts lagging after 10 minutes

I've been searching for days, why my game start lagging after 10 minutes... then i found out, that my controller was still connected to...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 25, 2020
  7. Luke© replied to the thread In Progress Red Lantern back ups interrupt players.

Henchmen don't pull anymore. But they still punch bosses away (or interrupt them).

Dec 25, 2020