Lt Skymaster's Recent Activity

1. Lt Skymaster liked Proxystar's post in the thread Zero contribution should equal zero rewards.

Oh so you don't have an issue with being clamped after all, that's good to know :)

Dec 29, 2023
  2. Lt Skymaster liked Ryazan's post in the thread Anyone notice they got rid of the Flash Museum map for the stab solo?.

Should have removed everything but Belle Reve. ;)

Dec 15, 2023
  3. Lt Skymaster liked Mepps's post in the thread Anyone notice they got rid of the Flash Museum map for the stab solo?.

We removed it based feedback when we converted to a solo.

Dec 15, 2023
  4. Lt Skymaster liked Eve's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

I'm 100% not going to spend money not even to finish the feats. Not everything needs to turn into real life $$$ shopping spree. They...

Nov 15, 2023
  5. Lt Skymaster liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Why is everybody mad that an exploit is being fix? They even compensated the fix by buffing it smh. Y’all knew that was cheating doing...

Nov 6, 2023
  6. Lt Skymaster liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

I don't frequently watch Chills videos, but assuming this is what you're talking about... [media] How is anything that Chill has...

Nov 6, 2023
  7. Lt Skymaster replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

What are you even talking about? you can move with absorb heat.. a lot of channeled abilities are mobile, just look at munitions.

Nov 6, 2023
  8. Lt Skymaster liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

#FlightDPSWhoDoesNotSwap

Nov 4, 2023
  9. Lt Skymaster liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

Again… since you’re having a hard time for whatever reason.. If someone is willing to be a meta chaser to min max and another is not then...

Nov 4, 2023
  10. Lt Skymaster liked VIRALITY's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

This is very interesting! While you're at it - any possibly of toning down the crazy visual clutter from Electricity's "Electrocute"...

Nov 4, 2023
  11. Lt Skymaster liked farm3rb0b's post in the thread What makes a GREAT Episode?.

I was talking about this with a leaguemate tonight and brainstorming what was good/bad with a few episodes across the game. For the most...

Oct 27, 2023
  12. Lt Skymaster liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

Except it’s not an exploit and they have already said as much. I don’t art swap and do not care if someone else does. Atm the only...

Oct 27, 2023