LowFlyingMoon's Recent Activity

1. LowFlyingMoon liked Ryll's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

I love that you fill your posts with nothing you know a single thing about. Most of what you posted is nothing but speculation. The...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  2. LowFlyingMoon liked Illumin411's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Sounds like they're NOT doing what it is you say they're doing, at least not specifically and intentionally. As for rebalancing...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  3. LowFlyingMoon liked Plowed In's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

If #WINNING is your priority, play the meta. If it’s not, play what you want. There are optimal loadouts and rotations in just about...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  4. LowFlyingMoon liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

I have zero need for artifact xp and am generally able to farm/obtain (including destiny tokens, loyalty points and stabilizers for the...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

Yes - both that person and I were talking about open world. And yes - flight is the slowest there, just like it is pretty much...

Apr 4, 2024
  6. LowFlyingMoon liked Ingrando's post in the thread Second Chance vendor purchase confirmation.

Same for the loyalty vendor

Apr 3, 2024
  7. LowFlyingMoon posted a new thread.

Second Chance vendor purchase confirmation

We get a confirmation prompt when buying certain items from vendors, in order to prevent us from accidentally wasting a few Source Marks,...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 3, 2024
  8. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

Um... No. Flight/Skimming is the slowest movement in every respect. Acro, when used properly, is the fastest when not in combat,...

Apr 2, 2024
  9. LowFlyingMoon liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Feedback As implemented, almost anyone will be able to use the Corps Combo passive. Corps Combo can proc off any of the feet mods like...

Apr 2, 2024
  10. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread stat clamp.

It's not "doubtful" - it will not happen, because it would be a really, really dumb thing to do. You didn't have to reply to my...

Mar 31, 2024
  11. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread stat clamp.

Lol... I'm sorry... You expect each instance to dynamically readjust the level of all enemies every time someone leaves or joins it? I...

Mar 30, 2024
  12. LowFlyingMoon liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

I can't find the new version in the PS5 store, any tips?

Mar 26, 2024
  13. LowFlyingMoon liked Cyclonic's post in the thread (﹙˓️˒﹚) Radio Silence (﹙˓️˒﹚).

The powers that be have bigger things to worry about than accomodating the emotional neediness of the overly insecure. I wouldn't want...

Mar 10, 2024
  14. LowFlyingMoon liked TheLorax's post in the thread New Community Manager has gone strangely quiet....

If you're talking about Angeliana, she is not new and she is not our CM. I believe she is based out of San Diego and probably unaware...

Mar 10, 2024
  15. LowFlyingMoon liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Finally a nerf centre for the powers that be?.

And here we go with another off topic post about precision. This is about might, not precision. Any might player worth their stuff can...

Mar 3, 2024
  16. LowFlyingMoon liked Tarn's post in the thread Players Using alot Bots at Arena PvP 8v8.

You call them cheating bots but behind those toons is always 1 or 2 dedicated players who manually que them up and need to multitasking...

Feb 20, 2024
  17. LowFlyingMoon liked TheLorax's post in the thread Bring back EOG healing.

Swapping was already a thing before they nerfed EOG. So you want broken EOG with broken swapping?

Feb 14, 2024
  18. LowFlyingMoon liked Proxystar's post in the thread Why i like artifacts.

No, it doesn't.. it just creates power creep and changes absolutely nothing.

Feb 14, 2024
  19. LowFlyingMoon liked Proxystar's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

[IMG] Back in 2012, the Peak players were 3,112 - this was realistically back when the game was new(ish) and probably arguably had...

Feb 14, 2024