LowFlyingMoon's Recent Activity

1. LowFlyingMoon liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

Exactly. If someone is sitting at <415sp (where you'd have to be to not have might filled) and they're looking at E+ feats, they need to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  2. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

No, it's not. The hypothetical scenario proposed by Stichcode, where those few SP from E+ make a difference to your Might is a very...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  3. LowFlyingMoon liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

14,75 SP Amount of SP granted exclusively through Elite+/Servere/Critical including feats for rare drops. 169,9 SP Amount of SP granted in...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  4. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

There seem to be some crossed wires between Superman Celebration and Omnibus queues/rewards. If I run any Omnibus Solo (not the daily...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  5. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Nope. I ran Kandor raid yet again, like an idiot, didn't open anything after the last boss - and the raid still didn't count and I...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  6. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

"Not A Bug"... Lol... Superman Celebration rewards are all kinds of bugged. I run a bunch of those featured instances every day and...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  7. LowFlyingMoon liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

It's an older term, but it checks out. Clipping was an early way to refer to collision detection and there were cheat commands like...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  8. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Spring in the northern hemisphere lasts 3 months, the Spring event in DCUO lasts a few weeks - there's still plenty of time for it....

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  9. LowFlyingMoon liked Ryll's post in the thread Still waiting!!!.

I love that you fill your posts with nothing you know a single thing about. Most of what you posted is nothing but speculation. The...

Apr 17, 2024
  10. LowFlyingMoon liked Illumin411's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Sounds like they're NOT doing what it is you say they're doing, at least not specifically and intentionally. As for rebalancing...

Apr 16, 2024
  11. LowFlyingMoon liked Plowed In's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

If #WINNING is your priority, play the meta. If it’s not, play what you want. There are optimal loadouts and rotations in just about...

Apr 16, 2024
  12. LowFlyingMoon liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

I have zero need for artifact xp and am generally able to farm/obtain (including destiny tokens, loyalty points and stabilizers for the...

Apr 8, 2024
  13. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

Yes - both that person and I were talking about open world. And yes - flight is the slowest there, just like it is pretty much...

Apr 4, 2024
  14. LowFlyingMoon liked Ingrando's post in the thread Second Chance vendor purchase confirmation.

Same for the loyalty vendor

Apr 3, 2024
  15. LowFlyingMoon posted a new thread.

Second Chance vendor purchase confirmation

We get a confirmation prompt when buying certain items from vendors, in order to prevent us from accidentally wasting a few Source Marks,...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 3, 2024
  16. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

Um... No. Flight/Skimming is the slowest movement in every respect. Acro, when used properly, is the fastest when not in combat,...

Apr 2, 2024
  17. LowFlyingMoon liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Feedback As implemented, almost anyone will be able to use the Corps Combo passive. Corps Combo can proc off any of the feet mods like...

Apr 2, 2024
  18. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread stat clamp.

It's not "doubtful" - it will not happen, because it would be a really, really dumb thing to do. You didn't have to reply to my...

Mar 31, 2024
  19. LowFlyingMoon replied to the thread stat clamp.

Lol... I'm sorry... You expect each instance to dynamically readjust the level of all enemies every time someone leaves or joins it? I...

Mar 30, 2024