LoganCaron's Recent Activity

1. LoganCaron replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - December 2022.

People, including me lol been asking for awile now a chest style like this, but without a intergrated emblem so we could put the emblem...

Dec 4, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  2. LoganCaron replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Not bundle related but, since we cant have more Superman emblems in the game..could you at least make the 80th anniversary Superman emblem...

Nov 10, 2022
  3. LoganCaron replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - November 10, 2022.

Downtime almost 10 hours for the Pc/Ps/Xbox..or that downtime is more estimated for the switch adding episode and event??

Nov 8, 2022
  4. LoganCaron replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Just give us a chest style that has no neck collar and put an option that we can choose the scale of the emblems..small, medium or big....

Nov 8, 2022
  5. LoganCaron replied to the thread Classic Champion's Slimline Chest: When, Where, HOW?.

Please make a Simline like this but without the Black Adam emblem..and that has a big emblem slot..sooo many classic styles we could do...

Oct 26, 2022
  6. LoganCaron replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Could we finaly get a Chest style a bit like Monitor simline..but without a neck collar and that can have a big emblem!!

Oct 8, 2022
  7. LoganCaron replied to the thread Superman Emblem - Good News (if you're patient).

Keep asking for BVS Emblems to come back please!!;-) ho and you know what would be awsome..choosing the size of the emblems...

Sep 30, 2022
  8. LoganCaron replied to the thread New Boss: Barbatos!.

I know its not related to the added boss..but mannnnn im so disapointed with the montly rewards..come on..the emblems on it is even smaller...

Jul 20, 2022
  9. LoganCaron replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - July 2022.

I just hope that this simline chest can have a big emblem..the community been asking for that for a long time now

Jul 2, 2022
  10. LoganCaron replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

repeting myself but maybe give us an option to choose the size ( small, regular and big ) of the emblem on any chest styles that can have...

Jun 16, 2022
  11. LoganCaron replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2022.

Is there going to be anything for Superman day???

Jun 11, 2022
  12. LoganCaron replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

This is not a aura suggestion..but would be awsome if we had a option to choose the scale of the emblems..small..regular and big

Jun 11, 2022