lllStrichcodelll's Recent Activity

1. lllStrichcodelll liked Yaiba's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

Why I complained: Oneshots everywhere in second fight :D

Oct 24, 2021 at 3:38 AM
  2. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

The biggest issue was getting 3 Tanks to hop into your TodE group. With the Update you only need 2 decent Tanks wich helps severely. (25%...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:57 PM
  3. lllStrichcodelll liked C3alix's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

We did. 7 years ago. And I'm sure you did as well. The raid doesn't need a fix. It's this community's lack of communication with...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:43 PM
  4. lllStrichcodelll liked Kimone's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

so when I go back to do it with anyone else, it will be easier than it was yesterday. Got it. I low-key adore this Raid for Reasons; one...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:42 PM
  5. lllStrichcodelll liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

Well its definitely puggable in reg now. Had 2 players refusing to stay off the essence and tank was still able to eventually burn it down....

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:39 PM
  6. lllStrichcodelll liked KhariXD's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

You people cry and complain about everything man. This raid has always been difficult rather it was reg or elite. It’s call “learn the...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:39 PM
  7. lllStrichcodelll liked Charon's post in the thread Throne of the Dead is un PUGable.

Let us know how it feels after the changes. My hopes are that it's definitely more puggable in Omnibus, much more bearable in Normal StU...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:37 PM
  8. lllStrichcodelll liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - October 23, 2021.

Save the Universe Throne of the Dead Omnibus Mode: The Essence of War will no longer Heal Proc when hit. Normal Mode: Decreased Essence of...

Oct 23, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  9. lllStrichcodelll liked xenothelm's post in the thread Themyscira Divided Elite.

So the Satyr Trio is now a Quad, and I've had more than a couple tanks just straight up get 1shot. Can't find any guides on this latest...

Oct 23, 2021 at 6:13 AM
  10. lllStrichcodelll liked Jcal's post in the thread Nubia 4% Precision & 2% Might?.

There is no change to the might/precision buff as Nubia is leveled up, only the buff's active duration and reduction to its internal...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:55 AM
  11. lllStrichcodelll liked JDSA's post in the thread Nubia 4% Precision & 2% Might?.

Wasn't the ally passive nerfed from 8% Precision & 4% Might? The inventory icon for collecting Nubia still showed those original values in...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:54 AM
  12. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread OMAC trinket.

you aslo get 5% crit for weapon attacks too. Thats why prec dps use it.

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:53 AM
  13. lllStrichcodelll liked Lara's post in the thread OMAC trinket.

No you dont get 125% buff you just get a verry verry small health buff like you get idk 2-3k more health or some like that and a bit...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:53 AM
  14. lllStrichcodelll liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread What if! One character can do all the roles..

I dont think i would go that far as that puts a massive strain on the grind for gear. Your essentially asking people to do 4 gear sets not...

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:21 PM
  15. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Sorcery tank??.

The answer is no. Simply because the Guardian cant get Boss aggro. Unless a certain boss uses proximity aggro, like ares in tod, its...

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:20 AM
  16. lllStrichcodelll liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread Eye of Gemini - All you want to know.

I learned some interesting tips and tricks lol thanks for this . We should have more topics about artifacts.

Oct 19, 2021 at 7:53 AM
  17. lllStrichcodelll liked AV's post in the thread Eye of Gemini - All you want to know.

It's sad that needs to be said. The number of high end prec DPS who insist on running it in ST fights that have infinitely respawning...

Oct 19, 2021 at 7:52 AM
  18. lllStrichcodelll liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Enhanced Artifact Synergies.

I'm not for this idea personally. This would just cause either more imbalance in the game or artifacts would have to be nerfed back to...

Oct 17, 2021
  19. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Enhanced Artifact Synergies.

Well said. But thats not meant to be a paywall but rather a way of making less useful or effectively weaker artifacts stronger, to...

Oct 17, 2021
  20. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Enhanced Artifact Synergies.

Thats correct. However, this system/change/upgrade is not meant for the already OP/Meta artifcats. At least not while using them as a...

Oct 17, 2021
  21. lllStrichcodelll liked jolaksi's post in the thread Enhanced Artifact Synergies.

The idea is nice but people become really picky when it comes to artifact and their bonuses. Somehow it sounds like these changes can...

Oct 17, 2021
  22. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Enhanced Artifact Synergies.

Obviously this needs to be scaled accordingly to not cause a major imbalance. Thats the whole point of this idea. For the 4th/5th...

Oct 17, 2021
  23. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Livestream Extra Life Livestreams October 15-16, 2021.

Well yes, but since its a seperately purchased boss event and people spent their money for that (and charity) it would be unfair for...

Oct 17, 2021
  24. lllStrichcodelll posted a new thread.

Enhanced Artifact Synergies

Artifacts became kind of stale and there are not many surprises as to what works best and what doesnt work at all. The idea is that...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Oct 16, 2021
  25. lllStrichcodelll liked OnlyNomad's post in the thread Buyer's remorse system.

Hey devs, After reading another thread, I was thinking if it would be possible to incorporate a buyer's remorse system for vendors...

Oct 16, 2021