lllStrichcodelll's Recent Activity

1. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread stat clamp.

The fact that youre still around after all this time since stat clamp happened and the population not changing for the worse should...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:30 AM
  2. lllStrichcodelll liked AerynDC's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

This issue should be fixed with the next hotfix on live.

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  3. lllStrichcodelll liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

Hey everyone, quick update on the PS5 client - the PlayStation Store on PS5 consoles has been updated and it's now easier to find the PS5...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  4. lllStrichcodelll liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  5. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

[IMG] @MiguelDaybreak I'm not sure if you want to create a thread for feedback on that client. If so, this post could be moved there in the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  6. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Its not laggy, just low fps. I fought Gentleman ghost with 9 ppl yesterday night and besides the constant 30 fps, all went fine. I even...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  7. lllStrichcodelll liked ChaoticD's post in the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

I posted this in another section of the forum, but I can't believe that the draw distance pop for a PS5 release in 2024 is this small in...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:02 AM
  8. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

Elite is the new N. There is no doubt about it. Its been cried too long an too loud about it that the devs dropped the bar so low that...

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  9. lllStrichcodelll liked Red Five's post in the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

This is indeed a bug, but it should only affect the Warp Menu - the rest of the seasonal should remain active until Thursday.

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:47 AM
  10. lllStrichcodelll liked FoolsFire's post in the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

You'll soon have a new base design to fill.

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:44 AM
  11. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

Would you play twice as much (and spend twice as much money) if we get two raids at once for 6 months or would you play maybe 2...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:43 AM
  12. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Please make us vehicles.

You're in luck since the old open worlds arent important anymore since almost a decade and new open world areas arent even close to be...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:10 AM
  13. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

The only way i see E+ get more replay value with the current systems in place is by increasing the amount of mechanics or make certain...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:51 AM
  14. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread PS5 DLC trophies Not autopopping.

It doesnt make sense to me since even base game trophies required a sub back then on Ps3. Either way, its not bad since it doesnt...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  15. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread 430 CR 700 SP! What now?.

We need more specific information to make any viable suggestions. Do you mainly play regular content, Elite or Elite+? If youre doing...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  16. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Please try to get a change done on how we can access the next gen version on the Ps store. Currently its quite hidden. :) DCUO:...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  17. lllStrichcodelll liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

We're still ironing out some kinks with the PS5 client as the servers come back online from maintenance - there's a hotfix we're currently...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  18. lllStrichcodelll liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Well, hello there! Glad to finally have a chance to drop by and formally introduce myself. Been a whirlwind of a first few months as I...

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  19. lllStrichcodelll liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

The reason you can’t clip using admonish is simple because you can do damage with it. This is how 99% of abilities work in dcuo. If an...

Mar 23, 2024 at 5:36 AM
  20. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread Yearly subscribers, what did we pay for? 6months same dlc...help us daybreak.

You paid for log-in rewards that would otherwise cost 3x as much if you bought them seperately. Buying more than 3months at once is a...

Mar 20, 2024
  21. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread #GiveUsTheGizmoBodyType.

I would prefer Glomulus.

Mar 20, 2024
  22. lllStrichcodelll replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

The bigger creators already have the direct line to the devs. This program is meant to connect the community more through events and...

Mar 18, 2024
  23. lllStrichcodelll liked CharlesVerde's post in the thread red obsidion material from PSN.

on PSN store it says promotion ended sometime in 2017, sooo i think this is a case of OOPS. not sure why it's still listed on the...

Mar 16, 2024
  24. lllStrichcodelll liked TheLorax's post in the thread what role.

Lead Designer and Senior Community Manager. Edit: OH you meant as a character! Tank. There's not enough tanks.

Mar 16, 2024