Little MD's Recent Activity

1. Little MD replied to the thread Issues with Content Difficulty.

I don't understand this. Of course you have to communicate and work as a team to complete elite. What you're describing is reg/event....

Sep 19, 2021
  2. Little MD replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Early End Game.

1) AFK farming marks are there in literally every instances, and I really don't think stat clamping changed the occurrence rate of these...

Aug 26, 2021
  3. Little MD replied to the thread Fanboys is Recruiting USPC.

Bumping it. Come join us, we are most active between 9pm to 11pm eastern and have discord to schedule raids and feats.

Aug 18, 2021
  4. Little MD replied to the thread Fanboys is Recruiting USPC.

Fanboys is recruiting more players! we have players playing all tiers of difficulties. If you never wanna tackle elite raids, that's cool,...

Jul 8, 2021
  5. Little MD liked Zoe·'s post in the thread make it easier to report please.

We do need a way to report in game. Especially since EU has special letters and it makes reporting harder. However they just launched the...

Jul 5, 2021
  6. Little MD posted a new thread.

make it easier to report please

maybe i'm missing something and there's already something out there for this function but: why can't I just go to my social menu (F4 on...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 5, 2021
  7. Little MD replied to the thread Returning player looking for a permanent league Hero, USPC.

Come checkout Fanboys! https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/fanboys-is-recruiting-uspc.269/page-14

Jun 25, 2021
  8. Little MD replied to the thread Fanboys is Recruiting USPC.

Fanboys is looking to expand our roster! Welcoming all players across the board! If you're feat hunting T9/T10 elite raids, you're gonna...

Jun 19, 2021
  9. Little MD replied to the thread Fanboys is Recruiting USPC.

Hiya, we are looking for more people to fill in a second raid group for all contents. We have players needing feats across all content, and...

May 28, 2021